Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
I think I've done all of my purchases for this season!

The 22º JPX 900 was the best hybrid I've hit since my 18º Nike Sumo hybrid but I couldn't give up my 3 iron for it. There were days I simply couldn't hit the hybrid (usually the issue was hitting them very thin) but I got the chance to try a 19º CLK and after spending a couple of weeks searching for the JPX, I woke up on a Sunday morning to see I had won a bid for a CLK on eBay. Unfortunately it didn't really pan out on the course but last week I finally found a reasonably-priced JPX with the right shaft. With two heads, two shafts and 8 loft/lie settings, maybe there's one good hybrid for me somewhere in there. :)

I can't wait to try the 900 out on the course but there's a slight, white problem with that. :D

HAIRY ESSEX BLOKE

HCP
Local club/country
Fabulous Frinton on Sea ESSEX
Irons
MP53 4-PW MPT 10 51 & 54 deg various fairways & hybrids plus MX23, MP18MMC, MMC hi fli CLK hybrids T7 wedges
Driver
Mizuno MX700 JPX EZ ,GT & ST180 & ST180G
MP20's 7 to PW MP20HMB 4 to 6 T20 wedges gap and sandwedge WOW fallen in love please don't tell the wife

GarryK

HCP
Local club/country
Limerick / Dungarvan
Irons
JPX 900 Hot Metal 4-PW, 52 and 58 wedges, AND JPX919 HotMetal 4-PW with titleist 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
JPX 900 driver, 3 & 5 Wood, regular shafts AND Set 2 JPX 825 10.5 deg Titleist 918 3 wood, TM steel 5 wood, CLK 3 rescue
Passing a golf shop last week bought a MIzuno Rain Suit, a Mizuno Base layer top AND an Odyssey Toulon Design Columbus Putter - none of which I actually need - but there you are...

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
Just got a Superspeed Golf swing set, a Gravity Fit swing kit and some new alignment sticks..... winter is the start of #missionscratch!!!!

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
Just took possession of 3 brand new Cleveland RTX 3.0 wedges with S300 Tour Issue shafts.

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
Also, won an Odyssey Hyperlite 3 stand bag. The capacity and weight is phenomenal

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
And the new bits keep coming.....

Titleist TS3 9.5° driver with Tensei CK Pro Blue X 55g shaft

Titleist TS2 15° fairway with Aldilla Rogue Pro Black X 70g shaft

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
More bits......
Handcrafted Project X LZ60 and LZ70 6.5 shafts to cut and trim to go in the TS’s.

Anyone need to buy any shafts? I’ve got a few for sale 😁

LOS

Local club/country
England
I have just bought a 100 ZStar "Lake Balls" for practice and another 36 new ZStars, 10 for putting practice and the remainder for playing.

mboy67

HCP
Local club/country
Consett, Co. Durham, UK
Irons
Mizuno Pro 225 5 - GW
Driver
Mizuno ST Z 10.5 Diamana Ltd Edition White 6. Fairway Wood - St200
Just upgraded my irons to the JPX 919 Forged. Went 5 - GW and got the SW and LW in the T20 wedges.
Absolutely tremendous. Had a custom fitting at Gleneagles and was recommended the DG 105 R300 and 1/2 inch longer than std. Collected them this morning. Previous irons were JPX 800 pro with DG S300. The new forged are around 8 - 10 yards longer but dispersion is much tighter. Looking forward to getting out in the course with them once these gales blow themselves out.

HAIRY ESSEX BLOKE

HCP
Local club/country
Fabulous Frinton on Sea ESSEX
Irons
MP53 4-PW MPT 10 51 & 54 deg various fairways & hybrids plus MX23, MP18MMC, MMC hi fli CLK hybrids T7 wedges
Driver
Mizuno MX700 JPX EZ ,GT & ST180 & ST180G
How are they going?
When the weather allows me out these clubs are another step to heaven, as you say nothing feels like a Mizuno, I feel like a god with them.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
I have just bought a 100 ZStar "Lake Balls" for practice and another 36 new ZStars, 10 for putting practice and the remainder for playing.
On the subject of balls ...
Costco (in the UK) are now selling their Kirkland Signature ball (previously only available in US) - I got a pal of mine to get me a box (24x) which works out at just over £1 a ball :eek: - Pretty good price for Pro V performance imho...
Paul

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Hi Paul,

Sorry to change your subject..!

But I was looking through some of the older threads from 2019 as I'm looking to change two of my wedges and I noticed that you had posted this reply on a thread about wedges,

"Good point MrK20 - I recently changed my wedges to a set of S18 (Black IP) & I am very impressed with them so far - Feel is great & I can generate plenty of spin, especially full shots with the 49* - Being Mizuno they look fantastic of course!"

As I'm looking at changing two of my wedges over to the S18's namely my 50 & 54 deg probably in the satin chrome finish I just wondered If your opinion of their performance was still the same..?,
also I would be interested to know how the black finish is holding up is it still OK or is it wearing off..?,

Cheers
John.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Hi Paul,

Sorry to change your subject..!

But I was looking through some of the older threads from 2019 as I'm looking to change two of my wedges and I noticed that you had posted this reply on a thread about wedges,

"Good point MrK20 - I recently changed my wedges to a set of S18 (Black IP) & I am very impressed with them so far - Feel is great & I can generate plenty of spin, especially full shots with the 49* - Being Mizuno they look fantastic of course!"

As I'm looking at changing two of my wedges over to the S18's namely my 50 & 54 deg probably in the satin chrome finish I just wondered If your opinion of their performance was still the same..?,
also I would be interested to know how the black finish is holding up is it still OK or is it wearing off..?,

Cheers
John.
Hi John ... Yes, surprisingly I still have my S18 wedges! :eek: - During the winter I stopped carrying the 49* as I play all shots from just over 100y down to greenside with my 919 PW (better control & don't need the spin in the wet conditions that prevail) - I also haven't used the 54* or 58* much for the same reason (just for lobbing & bunker play with the 58*) consequently there hasn't been much wear to the black IP finish - I do think the black IP is going to last longer than the blue that Mizuno finished some of their wedges with? - That seemed to wear off very quickly...
Hope that helps?
Paul

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to reply,

I've just this past hour bought a 50 deg 7 bounce S18 GW in the chrome finish,

But I've still to get a 54 & 58 deg to complete the set,

John.

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to reply,

I've just this past hour bought a 50 deg 7 bounce S18 GW in the chrome finish,

But I've still to get a 54 & 58 deg to complete the set,

John.
If the black is the same as in the MP-T5 wedges, the colour does handle wear well. I bought mine used three years ago and it's been my "get out of the woods" club ever since. Thus it has had its fair share of dates with rocks, tree roots, gravel paths and whatnot yet I'd call the colour of the sole a shinier black rather than silver/chrome. The leading edge and the very bottom of the face is more chrome than black though.

Danz

HCP
Local club/country
The Shropshire GC
Irons
JPX 850 Forged 4-PW
Driver
Nike Vapor Pro
After several fittings I've just ordered MP20 HMB 4-PW with Nippon Pro Modus Tour 105 stiff shafts. Anyone know what the turnaround time is as present?

mboy67

HCP
Local club/country
Consett, Co. Durham, UK
Irons
Mizuno Pro 225 5 - GW
Driver
Mizuno ST Z 10.5 Diamana Ltd Edition White 6. Fairway Wood - St200
After several fittings I've just ordered MP20 HMB 4-PW with Nippon Pro Modus Tour 105 stiff shafts. Anyone know what the turnaround time is as present?
Arround 7 - 10 days. I ordered a custom fit T20 60 degree wedge last Friday 15th and got E-Mail yesterday to say it had been dispatched and would be delivered on Monday.

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
A list of golf purchases lately,

Mizuno ST200X HL 10.5 deg driver,

“ ST190 3 Fairway wood,