Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/4/53
Driver
ST180
I think I've done all of my purchases for this season!

The 22º JPX 900 was the best hybrid I've hit since my 18º Nike Sumo hybrid but I couldn't give up my 3 iron for it. There were days I simply couldn't hit the hybrid (usually the issue was hitting them very thin) but I got the chance to try a 19º CLK and after spending a couple of weeks searching for the JPX, I woke up on a Sunday morning to see I had won a bid for a CLK on eBay. Unfortunately it didn't really pan out on the course but last week I finally found a reasonably-priced JPX with the right shaft. With two heads, two shafts and 8 loft/lie settings, maybe there's one good hybrid for me somewhere in there. :)

I can't wait to try the 900 out on the course but there's a slight, white problem with that. :D

HAIRY ESSEX BLOKE

HCP
Local club/country
Fabulous Frinton on Sea ESSEX
Irons
MP53 4-PW MPT 10 51 & 54 deg various fairways & hybrids plus MX23, MP18MMC, MMC hi fli CLK hybrids T7 wedges
Driver
Mizuno MX700 JPX EZ ,GT & ST180 & ST180G
MP20's 7 to PW MP20HMB 4 to 6 T20 wedges gap and sandwedge WOW fallen in love please don't tell the wife

GarryK

HCP
Local club/country
Limerick / Dungarvan
Irons
JPX 900 Hot Metal 4-PW, 52 and 58 wedges, AND JPX919 HotMetal 4-PW with titleist 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
JPX 900 driver, 3 & 5 Wood, regular shafts AND Set 2 JPX 825 10.5 deg Titleist 918 3 wood, TM steel 5 wood, CLK 3 rescue
Passing a golf shop last week bought a MIzuno Rain Suit, a Mizuno Base layer top AND an Odyssey Toulon Design Columbus Putter - none of which I actually need - but there you are...

Brattz

HCP
3.6 (4c)
Local club/country
Morley Hayes Resort, England www.morleyhayes.com
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.0 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist 917 D2 - Project X EvenFlow Blue 65g 6.5 10.5° - A1 - 12g Neutral
Just got a Superspeed Golf swing set, a Gravity Fit swing kit and some new alignment sticks..... winter is the start of #missionscratch!!!!

Steve Smith

Local club/country
Newcastle upon tyne
When I hit 50 3 years ago I had to admit defeat, my beloved 32's, 37's and restored 14's went on the display racks in my Mancave with my guitar collection. I went for a full set of JPX 900 - 4 to P + G, S, L . It has given me a new lease of life. Long, straight at the hole and forgiving and to me the Chromoly feels very nearly as nice as grain flow. Don't give a stuff about working the ball anymore like I did as a teenager off 2 in the 1980's with TP9's with S400's. Age catches all of us up eventually :)

Steve Smith

Local club/country
Newcastle upon tyne
Have a gorgeous Miz Bettinardi C-01 honeycombe face blade from 2007 but can't use it, I am a crap putter. Bought a lovely mid mallet Odyssey white hot Rossi and putting much better. Problem is it just doesn't look right in the bag :-( So went on ebay and found a MP T105 forged mid mallet for 45 quid. Good nick and will clean up and polish up lovely :) Anyone out there got an original headcover I can buy ? Thanks folks :)

Top Bottom