Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
DennisMiller said:
Brattz said:
Sorry to commit blasphemy but the Cleveland RTX Forged wedges are way more playable than any of the Mizuno ones
Bow 3 times towards the east, say 5 Hail Mizunos and donate 10% of your salary to the old golf professionals home.

Someday ye shall be forgiven...
Hahahahaha

and then you can admit that I am right unfortunately 

Youlto

Local club/country
Dallas USA
I got for my self an Iphone 8, its not worth it in my opinion. same as 7, just more money. i remember i had to decide between iphone 8 and drug reviews (having health issues) and i decided iphone 8. now, to be honest, i regret it. it would be better with my health issues treated and iphone 7.

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
Youlto said:
I got for my self an Iphone 8, its not worth it!
A bit like this post then.......... :)

Welcome to the forum BTW

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
Spent 4 days camping outside an Apple shop to spend £1000 on the new iPhone.

Really not happy with the call reception.

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
I got the EZs today and there's a slight change the snow might be gone tomorrow!

I have to say I'm slightly disappointed by the looks of the EZs though. The dark finish has really worn off but hopefully I'll get to see how they perform soon. Also, the guy I bought them from said the grips were in a slightly bad condition but he also said he changes the grips every year. I have no idea how he could've worn down the Multi Compounds as bbadly as he has in one season. :D  (Sorry for the crappy photos)

The soles are certainly bigger in the EZs than in 32s or 4s.

slash

HCP
ear2ear
Local club/country
Canada
Irons
MP64 & MP R
Driver
™ SuperTri v2
Varry Hardon said:
Spent 4 days camping outside an Apple shop to spend £1000 on the new iPhone.

Really not happy with the call reception.
Amazing, line up for a mass produced electronics device built by an prisoner of a system for a company noted for producing technology barely meeting the days technology standard, charge highest prices.  Second tier antenna software, limited battery capacity with compromised structural integrity.

It goes to show where our heads are stuffed when innovators cannot exist while imitators (pple) and information vampires (abc) thrive.

Call quality isn't your problem, compare your life handicap starting with "Spent 4 days camping outside an Apple shop to spend £1000 on the new iPhone."

Chrisp226

HCP
Local club/country
Preston GC Lancashire
Irons
MP18 2 iron MMC flihi TT X100 s/step - JPX 919 Forged 4-7 X100, JPXTour 8-PW X100 - T7 50/54/58 wedges
Driver
ST190G Atmos Tour black 6X ST190 3W TS Tensei CK Blue X
Following a fitting day at our club recently, I have retired my MP25’s and I await my new MP18 blades + MMC fli-hi 2 iron, the biggest surprise was the shaft change from KBS 120 tour stiff back to True Temper in X100 !!. The numbers don’t lie, no loss of distance, tighter dispersion and better ball flight and the feel was even better than my old MP33’s ! In fact it reminds me of the feel of TP18’s.

Looking forward to the ST180 driver, so I can hopefully bin the M1 I currently have, problem is I hate the look of it but it’s performance is great, if the ST can match it then bye bye M1.

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
Driver
Phone call this afternoon from AG, the T7 wedges have turned up.

That's 6 days from initially placing the order to them being in my hands.

GOOD WORK MIZUNO!!!!!!!!!

Chrisp226

HCP
Local club/country
Preston GC Lancashire
Irons
MP18 2 iron MMC flihi TT X100 s/step - JPX 919 Forged 4-7 X100, JPXTour 8-PW X100 - T7 50/54/58 wedges
Driver
ST190G Atmos Tour black 6X ST190 3W TS Tensei CK Blue X
If you think that’s quick, order placed for my custom fit MP18 blades & 2 iron on Thursday last week, arrived in our pro shop today, that’s order/assembly/dispatch & delivered in 3 working days !!!! Outstanding service guys !!!

martynewts

HCP
Local club/country
mill green
Irons
jpx 850 forged 5 to pw kbs reg 1 degree upright
Driver
Jpx ez driver 10.5 stock reg jpx ez 3 wood stock shaft reg jpx 800 5 wood stock reg shaft
In my local American golf Sunday, and they had two jpx 900 woods for sale, one in x flex and one in s flex, think they were demos but looked in great nick, priced at 129, pity they would probably be too stiff a flex for me 

martynewts 

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
Driver
martynewts said:
In my local American golf Sunday, and they had two jpx 900 woods for sale, one in x flex and one in s flex, think they were demos but looked in great nick, priced at 129, pity they would probably be too stiff a flex for me 

martynewts 
You'd be surprised Marty, try the S flex (unless it's the 757 one) I found all of the other variants slightly too weak in Stiff.

I've got the 757 Stiff in my driver but had to go with X Flex in the 661 in my 3W

martynewts

HCP
Local club/country
mill green
Irons
Driver
Jpx ez driver 10.5 stock reg jpx ez 3 wood stock shaft reg jpx 800 5 wood stock reg shaft
Thanks hursty 

i might have to have a look in there tomorrow morning before work, I think they had a demo 900 driver in there aswell, but that didn't have any price on it. Unfortunately any purchases would be made without the wife's knowledge or consent.

Martynewts 

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
Driver
martynewts said:
Thanks hursty 

i might have to have a look in there tomorrow morning before work, I think they had a demo 900 driver in there aswell, but that didn't have any price on it. Unfortunately any purchases would be made without the wife's knowledge or consent.

Martynewts 
I didn't realise there were any other types of purchase!

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Just placed an order for a Shotscope V2 GPS rangefinder watch & shot tracker as replacements for my Game Golf unit and EasyGreen WR 67 GPS watch,

Expected delivery on or before 1st December 

martynewts

HCP
Local club/country
mill green
Irons
Driver
Purchased a jpx 900 driver and 3 wood, the driver is a demo club that has hardly been hit, not badly priced at 199.99
may have to look at getting a different shaft as it may be a bit stiff at x flex even if it plays soft. So may have to look at getting a different shaft 

martynewts 

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
Driver
martynewts said:
Purchased a jpx 900 driver and 3 wood, the driver is a demo club that has hardly been hit, not badly priced at 199.99
may have to look at getting a different shaft as it may be a bit stiff at x flex even if it plays soft. So may have to look at getting a different shaft 

martynewts 
661 X?

chrism_s

HCP
Local club/country
Brookmans Park GC, Herts
Irons
MP18 MMC Fli Hi 3 & 4 | JPX 919 Tour 5-PW | S18 49/06 54/12 58/08 | KBS Tour X Stiff
Driver
TaylorMade M1 (2016) - Fujikura Pro 71 XLR8 Tour X
It's not right I know but picked up a 2016 M1 driver off the bay for £130. Its in very good knick and so worth a play, can def sell on for the same amount if I don't like it. 

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
chrism_s said:
It's not right I know but picked up a 2016 M1 driver off the bay for £130. Its in very good knick and so worth a play, can def sell on for the same amount if I don't like it. 
Chris ... Don't be so hard on yourself, at least it's got an "M" in the name (unlike your Ping) :lol:
Paul

Celtic_Bil

HCP
Local club/country
Hunley Hotel & Golf Club, North Yorkshire
Irons
MP18SC/MP5/MP54
Driver
JPX850
seanmor said:
Just placed an order for a Shotscope V2 GPS rangefinder watch & shot tracker as replacements for my Game Golf unit and EasyGreen WR 67 GPS watch,

Been following this product for a while John, patiently waiting for the addition of the rangefinder.  Pre-ordered mine straight away and due for despatch tomorrow!  Just a little excited even though I won't be able to test it until a week Sunday.

I think Kev has ordered one too, but believe Santa may be playing hardball :D

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Celtic_Bil said:
seanmor said:

Been following this product for a while John, patiently waiting for the addition of the rangefinder.  Pre-ordered mine straight away and due for despatch tomorrow!  Just a little excited even though I won't be able to test it until a week Sunday.

I think Kev has ordered one too, but believe Santa may be playing hardball :D
 I had been looking at the Shotscope V2 for sometime as well Wayne, but wasn’t sure if I wanted to get it now or wait till it had been out for a time to see what problems if any there were with it, and due to my indecision I thought I had missed out on purchasing it at the lower price.

But when messaging Kevin on Facebook regarding an other matter the conversation came up about him getting one from Santa for his Christmas, he pointed out that he was sure I could still get it at the lower price and sent me the link so I could order one, my delivery date is on or before the 1st December, 

Not sure if he has managed to resolve his situation with Santa as yet...!  but I’m sure negotiations will be ongoing ;) 

Cheers 

John :D 

Top Bottom