Dunno
Local club/country
Craigmiller Park in Edinburgh
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
dorada said:
thanks zombie , first round on friday afternoon just picked a jpx 16 deg utility to go with them felt really soft when hitting them on the range compared to mine .
You're welcome a day you're also welcome to Ramside Hall which must be less than 100 miles from you.

:D 

Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
zombie said:
dorada said:
thanks zombie , first round on friday afternoon just picked a jpx 16 deg utility to go with them felt really soft when hitting them on the range compared to mine .
You're welcome a day you're also welcome to Ramside Hall which must be less than 100 miles from you.

:D 
Yes, newbies don’t be frightened to come along to the Forum day. We were (mainly) all newbies once. It’s a cracking day/weekend and some good lads and lasses.

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Good point made by Zombie and Banana Man, it's a great way to meet like minded folks and play some golf. Bottom line is that we're there to play golf and have some fun. Whilst there is usually a core of regulars, there are always some new players each year. 

Well worth getting involved and a great way to make some great friends.

Top Bottom