v2

slash.2

HCP
Local club/country
The National
Irons
MP64
Deemac, I'm back from lurking about while Mizuno figured out dealing with GDPR and it would appear TW isn't going to sign with Mizuno anytime soon and so goes the conspiracy theory Eldrip and His Royal Hiney had slash banned as a part of the negotiations to play the best feeling forgings in golf

He does look good, lost his short game yips, IMPRESSIVE! Gone too is his gimpy walk, for now, but the walk or body driving the walk is the reason he cannot win going forward playing full tilt golf while relying upon a SS in the top 2% on tour.

Overall, the former golfer really is a pussycat, gone are his winning days. We can now watch him because the media love the train wreck cum poster boy for making week-ends on the number, selling hike gear and wedging himself into conversations like the Ryder Cup where he never really was a team player.

Poor guy continues to come up short on drugs, yachts and women...

slash.2

HCP
Local club/country
The National
Irons
MP64
I don't cheer against a golfer and remain neutral with the golfer formerly known as Eldrip. I will be surprised if he wins another major as there are simply too many younger talents with limited baggage.

His royal glutness seems to not only have lost his bite but appears more interested in being one with the Ryder Cup fraternity than getting on with the job of ripping out an opponents throat and/or dealing with his battered psyche. Also, the game is too difficult to win with the pulp and celluloid libraries he totes about.

Hey, maybe he can learn to be a Ryder Cup team player, if so I congratulate him to turn around his inability to do so when it mattered in past team matches.

slash.2

HCP
Local club/country
The National
Irons
MP64
Molds for all current and previous Mizuno designs are stored at Chuo. While as a matter of courtesy, Mizuno tries to avoid asking Chuo to manufacture one-offs, it does have the capability to recreate nearly any of its previous designs from the original molds. In 2016, when a former Nike staffer with weak ego, who would later sign with TaylorMade requested replacement sets for his MP-14s and MP-29s, Chuo was able to deliver.

Top Bottom