Updating to MP52

hedrock

Local club/country
Royal Melbourne GC
Irons
MP60
Driver
Bridgestone J33
I have had a set of MP60s for some time now and i think i need to update my clubs. i was thinking of either mp 52 or 57 however what are the differences? At the moment i am struggling to play regular golf as i have gone from a handicap of 2 out to 7 in the last 9 years (damn fulltime work)!!! so i need to get something a little more forgiving but i do like the forgiveness of the mp60s.

also i have always had di-gold s300 shafts but was thinking of getting projectx 5.5s. from experience what does the project x shafts do that is better for mizuno irons?

cheers for your help
adam

US Global Design Center - Norcross GA, USA
HCP
Local club/country
Mizuno Golf Club USA
Irons
MX-200 / 3-PW
Driver
Mizuno / MP-600 / 9.5 / Fujikura Fit-On E 360 Stiff
MP-52 is our most forgiving MP model to date. It has a milled pocket cavity in the long/mid irons.

MP-57 is a full cavity back MP iron. Before MP-52 came out it was our most forgiving MP.

Please see our website for more details.

Project X is 15 grams lighter overall and has a softer tip. Many people who switch will find it gives them a higher initial launch. The trajectory then flattens out and gives a nice boring ball flight. We've found that some people who have always played Dynamic Gold S300 will find it hard to switch due to the softer tip. Since you haven't played much lately you might benefit from the lighter weight. Give them a try.

Top Bottom