Nurburgring151

HCP
Local club/country
www.lingfieldpark.co.uk
Irons
MP-18 3-pw kbs c-taper
Driver
JPX 850 Project X 6.0
I know it is a few months away but though i would mention that.

I will be traveling up from sussex on the friday 25th may during the day. if there is anyone who needs or would like to be picked up on route i am happy to pick them up. probally three is the max i could get it with clubs etc.

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Once the deposits are more or less confirmed by Brampton, I will be posting a full list of attendees on the forum to make it easier for attendees to make arrangements for car sharing, accomodation, etc, etc...

Regards,

D.

Dutch

HCP
Local club/country
Kenilworth GC, Warwickshire
Irons
MP59 PX5.5/ 4-PW, MPT-11 52/7 & 58/10, putter -SC Del Mar
Driver
Titleist 910D2 / 10.5 Diamana Kai'li R, 3W 910Fd / Kai'li S , Rescues 910 19/ Kai'li S & MP CLK 23 Fubuki S
Nurburgring151 said:
I know it is a few months away but though i would mention that.

I will be traveling up from sussex on the friday 25th may during the day. if there is anyone who needs or would like to be picked up on route i am happy to pick them up. probally three is the max i could get it with clubs etc.
Hi Nurburgring - I am based in Warwick on the M40 (junctions 14/15) - possible lift share? - happy to pay towards petrol etc. I was hoping to go up and stay the friday night somewhere. let me know by PM.

Cheers
Dutch

Villiers1

HCP
Local club/country
Pay & Play
Irons
JPX825 6-PW
Driver
Titleist 913D2 9.5, 913FD Fairway, Fli-Hi 3,4 & 5,JPX 50,56,T-4 60/05,MPTA301Putter
I'm still up for staying overnight on the Friday or Saturday Dutch. I'm booking in at the Howard Arms, so please let me know. Also anyone else who wants to do the same please post. I'm pretty sure Nurburgring151, Chris P and Drpurrpel expressed an interet in doing similar before

Nurburgring151

HCP
Local club/country
www.lingfieldpark.co.uk
Irons
MP-18 3-pw kbs c-taper
Driver
JPX 850 Project X 6.0
hi villers.

once again thanks for looking into accomadation. i am in contact with dutch about a car share going to head up on the friday is the plan at the moment.

Dutch

HCP
Local club/country
Kenilworth GC, Warwickshire
Irons
MP59 PX5.5/ 4-PW, MPT-11 52/7 & 58/10, putter -SC Del Mar
Driver
Titleist 910D2 / 10.5 Diamana Kai'li R, 3W 910Fd / Kai'li S , Rescues 910 19/ Kai'li S & MP CLK 23 Fubuki S
Villiers1 said:
I'm still up for staying overnight on the Friday or Saturday Dutch. I'm booking in at the Howard Arms, so please let me know. Also anyone else who wants to do the same please post. I'm pretty sure Nurburgring151, Chris P and Dppurrel expressed an interet in doing similar before
Villiers - sounds good to me - count me in. PM me if you need deposit or anything. Thanks for looking into accommodation. few beers always the best way to start any weekend.

Dutch

trojan615

HCP
Local club/country
Brocket hall, Knebworth..
Irons
Mizuno - MP 5... 4- PW , DG X100 , 2 deg up, + 0.5
Driver
Titliest 915 D3. Whiteboard
just awaiting work confirming time off... What is the consensus? staying over friday , sat or both ????

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
trojan615 said:
just awaiting work confirming time off... What is the consensus? staying over friday , sat or both ????
Trojan - any luck with getting time off yet?

Only 2 places left...

wally

HCP
Local club/country
Caldwell Golf Club
Irons
MIZUNO MX300
Hi all,

Can wait till Brampton.

Anyway I'm in east Ayrshire and I am looking for someone to travel with to the event. Both my son and I are going and will be carrying our gear, so no trolleys to worry about

If there is anyone willing to share could you PM me and see if we can sort something out.

Thanks

Top Bottom