Tiger Hero Challenge - Slash where are you?

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
Cant believe we're so close to The Big Cat resuming competition play and Tigers chief supporter and President of the fan club hasnt posted yet :)

Come on Slash, give us some enjoyment and tell us how well you think Mr W will do................

Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
Haha :lol: 

Tiger will win 5 more majors ;)

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
Proper golf starts again tonight. Tiger is golf and that is a fact. Without him it’s just a load of empty personalities 

Celtic_Bil

HCP
Local club/country
Hunley Hotel & Golf Club, North Yorkshire
Irons
MP18SC/MP5/MP54
Driver
JPX850
You've only got to look at the big media stir he causes on his comeback to see how big a star he is.

True legend!

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
I have to say I tuned in, I don't think I've watched any golf since the Solheim Cup but I could not to not tune in to watch the Tiger coming back even in this Mickey Mouse tournament.

I'm quite sure I've talked about it before but I didn't play golf when Tiger dominated. He did have that one great spring during the time I've played and watched golf but mostly it's been about his adventures off the course and several surgeries and attempts to come back.

I want to see Tiger the Player, the Competitor.

Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
He played well today. If he can resist the temptation to try and match the longest hitters there’s still something there. The putter was the big difference today for me looks like he’s found his stroke again.

I’ve always despised the man but part of me would love him to make a real comeback.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Brattz said:
Proper golf starts again tonight. Tiger is golf and that is a fact. Without him it’s just a load of empty personalities 
That's certainly the media view - I watched the start of the event live on Sky & it was back to the bad old days of "The Tiger Woods Show" - They would rather show TW scratching his behind or hunting for bogeys up his nose, than some of the other 17 players actually playing golf! - I appreciate his previous history & am pleased he seems to have finally got his back sorted out, but I love golf, not just TW & want to watch ALL the golf, not just him ... Paul

OhBoy!

HCP
Local club/country
Soft. South. Suburbia.
Irons
MP 53 5-PW Phoenix. Titleist SM6 50/54/58 deg.; Ray Cook SR 500
Driver
JPX 900 driver & 3 wood; CLK 19 & 22 deg.
Woods arriving at course.
Woods getting out of car
Woods having breakfast
Woods on practice ground
Woods on tee
Woods in rough
Woods swearing
Woods spitting
Turn off TV

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
Yeah, I'm getting a headache from watching this. Tiger this, Tiger that, Tiger, Tiger, Justin Rose lives here, Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, Justin Rose lives here, Tiger, Tiger and I'm actually concentrating on a movie on the telly rather than the Tiger show on my laptop.

It was a delightful to watch and listen to the ET tournament from South Africa last night after the Tiger show and the Golf Channel guys. Sooo much better.

Top Bottom