Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Full report to follow on all the worthy winners of the various prizes, however, winner of this year's 5th major...

Take a bow... JONSEY! 

RobB2

HCP
Local club/country
http://www.lilleshallhallgolfclub.co.uk/
Irons
MP25 4-6,MP5 7-PW,PX 6.0 ,Mizuno T7 50,54,58 all PX6.0,,TM M2 3 wood 15 deg Aldila Rogue Silver 70 stiff,Mizuno JPX 800 3 hybrid Fubuki stiff .TM Spider Tour Black 34".Ball- Vice Pro +
Driver
Taylor Made M2 10.5 Aldila Rogue Silver 70 Stiff
Deemac said:
Full report to follow on all the worthy winners of the various prizes, however, winner of this year's 5th major...

Take a bow... JONSEY! 
Congrats Jonesey.Worthy champion

GraemeJones

HCP
CONGU 3.9
Local club/country
http://www.padeswoodgolfclub.com
Irons
JPX 900 TOUR 5-PW, PX 5.5 shafts Standard length 2 degrees upright Titleist SM6 wedges 52,58 degree TaylorMade Ghost Spider S Putter
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900 Driver JPX 825 3Wood MP650 hybrid 22* FLI HI 18* 24*
RobB2 said:
Deemac said:

Take a bow... JONSEY! 
Congrats Jonesey.Worthy champion
Cheers pal 

Jonesy

GraemeJones

HCP
CONGU 3.9
Local club/country
http://www.padeswoodgolfclub.com
Irons
JPX 900 TOUR 5-PW, PX 5.5 shafts Standard length 2 degrees upright Titleist SM6 wedges 52,58 degree TaylorMade Ghost Spider S Putter
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900 Driver JPX 825 3Wood MP650 hybrid 22* FLI HI 18* 24*
Deemac said:

Take a bow... JONSEY! 
Cheers Dee and thanks for another superbly run forum day much appreciated 

Jonesy

Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
Congrats to Jonesy, well played pal, chuffed for you :) 

Many thanks to Zombie for the excellent organisation and great company, Lucy had a lovely time too!
Excellent food, excellent course although it got the better of me today. Many thanks as ever to Mizuno for their continued support of the Forum. Great to see all the old faces and some new ones, I'll try and throw less clubs about next time :lol: look forward to catching up with you all soon,

Bananas

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
No longer the bridesmaid Jonesy, well done mate.

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Well done Jonesy,

Enjoyed playing along side you on the day mate..! and getting to share in your Victory :up:

Cheers John :D

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
Just got back. Excellent weekend as usual.

Congrats to Jonesey on the win.

For me the 2 courses we played are just miles better than Slaley or Formby Hall. No contest. Even when the wind blows.

Definitely worth the trip. Thanks to Zombie .

tonytim8

HCP
Local club/country
Essendon GC Herts
Irons
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged - 5 - pw, 3 JPX 900 Rescue, MP T7 51 & MP T7 57. Putter: Evnroll ER2 Black
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900 10.5 degree
Firstly, congratulations to Jonesy on his long awaited win. Well done mate.
 ( I'm hoping I inspired you from the previous day !!!!)

More importantly, I would like to thank Zombie, Deemac & Mizuno ( and Snainton Golf for prizes)  for another hugely successful event. I personally think that it was the best one to date.

Craigielaw was a perfect venue to represent the home of golf.

We were made to feel very welcome at Craigielaw where nothing seemed to be too much trouble. 

Why do I think it's been the best one to date?

Pretty much because of the people that attend, long distance friendships have been formed, and I for one, really look forward to catching up with everyone. 

Beers, wines and other interesting spirits  are drank (I think I'll give the Campari a miss next time eh Bubba ??),
stories are shared, laughs are a plenty (usually at my expense but I DONT CARE) and the odd tear.

Thank you all for another box full of wonderful memories.

Until next year or sooner

Your wee southern warrior

Tinytim (proud owner of this years HEX award)

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Craigmiller Park in Edinburgh
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
tonytim8 said:
Firstly, congratulations to Jonesy on his long awaited win. Well done mate.
 ( I'm hoping I inspired you from the previous day !!!!)

More importantly, I would like to thank Zombie, Deemac & Mizuno ( and Snainton Golf for prizes)  for another hugely successful event. I personally think that it was the best one to date.

Craigielaw was a perfect venue to represent the home of golf.

We were made to feel very welcome at Craigielaw where nothing seemed to be too much trouble. 

Why do I think it's been the best one to date?

Pretty much because of the people that attend, long distance friendships have been formed, and I for one, really look forward to catching up with everyone. 

Beers, wines and other interesting spirits  are drank (I think I'll give the Campari a miss next time eh Bubba ??),
stories are shared, laughs are a plenty (usually at my expense but I DONT CARE) and the odd tear.

Thank you all for another box full of wonderful memories.

Until next year or sooner

Your wee southern warrior

Tinytim (proud owner of this years HEX award)
Lovely words TT. 

I'm sorry for the Hex but need to remind everyone that I have no control over my "powers". Like a freshly bitten spiderman or a youthful X Man, my hex is dished out accidentally and not aimed at one person in particular. For example, as soon as I left the Par3 course, the fog lifted and the donkeys turned into Seves - MvW will testify to that... 

:shock: 

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
I've just heard that the Boys in Blue have finished the forensic examination of the Nearest The Pin Marker to see if finger print or DNA evidence could pinpoint who added the annotation to Kevin's comments.

Don't worry, you're secret is safe with me .....     ;)

Mizunomarty

HCP
Local club/country
Cleveland/England
Irons
Mizuno MP54 5-PW Dynalite Gold S300 1"+ MP-T4 56 & 60 Wedges Krakatoa Putter
Driver
Mizuno JPX850 Driver,JPX825 Hybrid 19 stiff
Can I just say what a brilliant bunch of Ladies and gents you are. After last years slight hiccup health wise its great to know you can meet people and have a really great time. I would like to thank Zombie, Deemac and Mizuno for a meet up that is second to none. Well done to Jonesy on winning and all the other prize winners. Last but not least thanks to the people I had the privelige of playing with especially my new best friend MVW! LOL Can't wait for next years get together.

Celtic_Bil

HCP
Local club/country
Hunley Hotel & Golf Club, North Yorkshire
Irons
MP18SC/MP5/MP54
Driver
JPX850
Mizunomarty said:
Last but not least thanks to the people I had the privelige of playing with especially my new best friend MVW! LOL Can't wait for next years get together.
I've only just realised MvW won the LONGEST DRIVE award.  Here's me thinking it was the well deserved LONGEST DRIVEL prize he picked up.

Seriously though MvW, well done mate.  Good to see you picked up on the many tips I offered you on Friday, especially those on course management :)

MvW

HCP
Local club/country
Edinburgh
Irons
Mizuno MP54
Driver
Titleist 915 D2
Hope everyone got home safely after a cracking weekend.

Firstly, big thanks to Zombie & Deemac for organising the festivities & of course Mizuno for their continuing support. I also wanted to mention the quality of the hospitality, top drawer. I hope that the success this year means that the 5th Major will return to Scotland sometime in the future.

Thanks also to my playing partners both days for making sure it would be fun whatever happened golfwise, particular mentions to CB & Marty for their unwavering 'support' - aka mockery! CB, Greg & Deemac on Friday, it was pleasure to join you all. Congratulations to the team victors Darth, Marty, Nurburgring on Saturday. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, there was plenty of laughter out there. 

Congratulations to our deserving winner Jonesy, & also to the runners up Zombie & Nurburgring. We'll played gents.

As always it is the people who make these events, it was great to catch up with so many familiar faces & to get to know some new ones. Roll on next 1.

Lastly thanks to Zombie for hexing somebody else this year! #Smashing!

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
MvW said:
Lastly thanks to Zombie for heading somebody else this year! #Smashing!
Hey I don't remember "heading" anyone but thanks for clearing up why I had a sore head on Sunday morning! 

MvW

HCP
Local club/country
Edinburgh
Irons
Mizuno MP54
Driver
Titleist 915 D2
zombie said:
MvW said:
Lastly thanks to Zombie for heading somebody else this year! #Smashing!
Hey I don't remember "heading" anyone but thanks for clearing up why I had a sore head on Sunday morning! 
Oops. Bloody autocorrect! Was supposed to say hexing. I have edited my last post, so it now makes more sense. To be fair, you're still a nutter though mate!

Kevmc

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons
JPX900, Project X LZ 5.5 4-PW
Driver
ST180 Driver KURU KAGE TINI70 stiff shaft
DCB said:
I've just heard that the Boys in Blue have finished the forensic examination of the Nearest The Pin Marker to see if finger print or DNA evidence could pinpoint who added the annotation to Kevin's comments.

I know who did it the smirk on his face was obvious as soon as I get a full apology we can all move on 

MvW

HCP
Local club/country
Edinburgh
Irons
Mizuno MP54
Driver
Titleist 915 D2
Kevmc said:
DCB said:

I know who did it the smirk on his face was obvious as soon as I get a full apology we can all move on 
Just to confirm it wasn't me, I would never do such a thing... probably! ;-) Besides my tee shot was nowhere near that green!

Kevmc

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons
JPX900, Project X LZ 5.5 4-PW
Driver
ST180 Driver KURU KAGE TINI70 stiff shaft
MvW said:
Kevmc said:
DCB said:

Just to confirm it wasn't me, I would never do such a thing... probably! ;-) Besides my tee shot was nowhere near that green!
I know it wasn't you, it was only a few words, your incapable of saying just a few words :D :D 

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
Kevmc said:
DCB said:

It was Perry.

Top Bottom