HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
And now I'm in Cary, North Carolina, staying with my daughter to help her following the surgery she had on her foot this morning. She's going to be fine.

Last Sunday, one of our nephews came over to help us put the shutters away. Believe me when I tell you the help with the heavy lifting was a welcomed thing. In the meantime, I taught him how to put them up in case another hurricane comes while I'm here.

I brought my clubs with me. I'm surrounded by some beautiful courses, but they are all very private clubs. I think my son-in-law and I are going to check out a little 9 hole place with a nice range around the first of next week. Once the kiddies are in school every day, I might get a few hours to myself and hopefully I won't lose what little is left of my game to inactivity.

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
DennisMiller said:
And now I'm in Cary, North Carolina, staying with my daughter to help her following the surgery she had on her foot this morning. She's going to be fine.

Last Sunday, one of our nephews came over to help us put the shutters away. Believe me when I tell you the help with the heavy lifting was a welcomed thing. In the meantime, I taught him how to put them up in case another hurricane comes while I'm here.

I brought my clubs with me. I'm surrounded by some beautiful courses, but they are all very private clubs. I think my son-in-law and I are going to check out a little 9 hole place with a nice range around the first of next week. Once the kiddies are in school every day, I might get a few hours to myself and hopefully I won't lose what little is left of my game to inactivity.

I've been active and lost my game so i wouldnt worry Dennis :)

Enjoy the break???

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
DennisMiller said:

My aunty and uncle are members at Wilmington GC where they had the Wells Fargo this year. Played it a few years ago and it was unbelievable.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Brattz said:
My aunty and uncle are members at Wilmington GC where they had the Wells Fargo this year. Played it a few years ago and it was unbelievable.
Coming from severely flat Miami as I do, the rolling ground around here looks wonderful to me. I hope to play a couple times while I'm here, but I'd love to find a range where I could just hit balls and get used to my Hot Metals.

Top Bottom