HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
The swing analyzer is a fun gadget to use and I suppose there are things to be learned by becoming familiar with your stats.

The thing is, none of the affordable swing analyzers I've seen show you the shot shape like the expensive ones in the booths at our favorite stores.

Does anyone know whether there's a swing analyzer small enough to take on the course, that shows you the shot shape? The reason I ask is, my eyesight and color contrast is pretty poor. Even using colored golf balls, I rarely see a shot in flight unless it's a short pitch or hit so low it shows up with something like trees as the background. I would love to practice or play alone sometimes, but I'd lose practically every ball I hit, not to mention constantly slow down anyone behind me while I look for a ball.

Has anyone heard about one of these analyzers that shows the shot shape?

Thanks...

LOS

Local club/country
England
Not an analyzer but ShotTracer is a phone application which tracks your shots. https://www.shottracerapp.com/
Is this an updated version as the Android version is still showing as "In development" and there are no reviews listed on my phone.

I tried this a couple of years ago and having to take a tripod with you was a pain, it's needed to keep your phone steady. The original version didn't trace anything you had to mark the moment of impact on the video and then fast forward the video to the landing point and mark that to produce a trace. You needed the phone to have a good camera and the weather conditions to be good. My then phones camera was pretty poor and this app was a waste of time.

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
Is this an updated version as the Android version is still showing as "In development" and there are no reviews listed on my phone.

I tried this a couple of years ago and having to take a tripod with you was a pain, it's needed to keep your phone steady. The original version didn't trace anything you had to mark the moment of impact on the video and then fast forward the video to the landing point and mark that to produce a trace. You needed the phone to have a good camera and the weather conditions to be good. My then phones camera was pretty poor and this app was a waste of time.
I wouldn't know, I just know the application exists. Your description doesn't sound much of a product though.

Top Bottom