Stacy Lewis gets a new sponsor!

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
Don't panic folks! It's not new clubs. She's teamed up with Power Balance to promote their bands.

http://www.powerbalance.com/athlete-stacy-lewis

I had one of these. I don't anymore.

freddy

HCP
Local club/country
Canada
ya, I don't buy into these band things that several companies are selling at all.

Obviously it's good for Stacy though, the exposure she is now getting as the highest ranked American is definitely paying off.

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
I was a bit freaked out when I first got a powerband - and also freaked out a few of my mates by doing the comparison exercises - but then it fell to bits.

Ash1974

HCP
Local club/country
Celtic Manor Resort
BigPete said:
but then it fell to bits.
LOL a guy in work bought one of these, I asked to try it on and as I pulled it over my hand it broke in two....

He was not impressed but got a full refund and did not bother with a new one, far too flimsy, good job he is a good mate :)

Local club/country
The University Club
Had a couple, both broke in two, idk if they worked or not but that was too much money for something that was going to break in a few months

Hyperactive

HCP
Local club/country
Unattached
Irons
Mizuno JPX EZ 5-SW, JPX Fli Hi 4, MX700 20deg hybrid.
Driver
Mizuno MX700 10.5 deg.
I've never had one of these power balance things, but I do wear a Trion Z bracelet. I'd been having poor society days after poor society day. I'd struggled to even get 30 points for a couple of seasons. So out of desperation I gave this Trion Z bracelet a try for the last event of the year, two rounds of stroke play.

I know it wasn't scientific, but I played really well with the bracelet on, and finished under par and came second. I've worn the bracelet for every round since, and wouldn't be without it. As far as I'm concerned they work.

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
I've had the Trion:Z bracelet and the Q-link pendant...

Placebo's!!!!

Golf-and-ski

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
MP-H4s, MP-68s
Driver
913D2 in junior ladies flex
I had the same one Lee Westwood uses.

I had too much cash swilling around in my PayPal account and it was an impulse purchase off eBay.

Complete and utter rubbish.

Top Bottom