Specs from custom fitted golf clubs

HCP
Local club/country
Denmark
Irons
Mizuno MX23 5-PW + Mizuno wedges
Driver
Taylormade
A few seasons ago I was tested by the Mizuno fitting van, and based on the specs from this test a set of MX23 was fitted for me by Mizuno. The set was bought through my local pro shop in Denmark.

I would now like to add some new irons more the set, but the shop through which I bought the set does not exist anymore. Can anyone tell me how I can get the specs from which my sets was fitted, so that I can order new Mizuno irons without being tested again?

I tried to send an e-mail directly to Mizuno (with the serial number of the set), but I recieved no response at all.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Peter

HCP
Local club/country
uk
Irons
MP-68 4-PW KBS Stiff
The best thing to is contact Mizuno head office(uk). Our customer service team maybe able to find your order through our data base system.

Thanks

HCP
Local club/country
Denmark
Irons
Mizuno MX23 5-PW + Mizuno wedges
Driver
Taylormade
But that is exactly what I have been trying already. On the Mizuno website it is only possible to find one e-mail adress (info@mizuno.co.uk), and as mentioned they did not reply to my e-mail.

Can anyone provide an e-mail adress to Mizuno Golf or do I have to write and send a snail mail to Mizuno?

Kind regards

Peter

Top Bottom