HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
YAY our guy... I was given a hat with "Mizuno Pro" on it. Is that replacing the just company name on equipment like bags and apparel now? When I was given the hat, I'd never seen that logo before.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
Hi Dennis ... Nice to see a Mizuno Staff player in the winners circle again, though must admit, never heard of him before?
As to Mizuno Pro, that is the branding for the latest range of clubs - As well as 241 / 243 / 245 they are also badged "Mizuno Pro"
Sadly that bag Murray was using isn't for sale (yet) - Much prefer that to the usual white monstrosities!
Paul

LOS

Local club/country
England
There was a similar bag sold in Japan to which you could have an engraved nameplate.
1705410901259.png

The "Mizuno Pro" nomenclature has been used for a while in Japan and I think they have become more sensible in how they name their cluba.
220 series and then 240 series, I don't think the earlier series made a great deal of sense:-
1705411345211.png

Robbo016

HCP
Local club/country
Saunton / Puckrup Hall GC
Irons
MP64's 3-5 MP5 6-Pw +0.5" 2 degs up Tour Modus 105 S Scotty SM9Wedges 50, 54 & 60 Scotty putter 3-3-3-5
Driver
Taylormade Stealth 2+ Fujikura Ventus S-75
I WANT THAT BAG 😍

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I have 2 Mizuno bags and I'm not all that thrilled with either one. I love the looks of my LW-C bag, but it doesn't have enough support inside it to stand up on it's own. No matter how I try to arrange the clubs in it, it wants to topple over.

The other bag was a gift, a BR-D4C. I know they are popular as hell, but I've just never liked the look of a bag with that lumpy pocket near the top.

Even though I ride, I'd much prefer an old stand bag I once had in a blue just slightly darker than the staff blue. It wasn't as small as the BR-D3 I had, so my clubs with oversize grips fit well.

One way or the other, I'll always like the staff colors.

Top Bottom