Shoes

HCP
Local club/country
Grange park golf club & The Nairn GC
Irons
Mizuno /MP18 fli-hi3&4 irons/mp18sc 5-PW/ Project x 5.5 shaft/ wedges 52/56/degrees
Driver
Taylormade / M3 /9.5 tour ad60 Shaft
Hi all, does anyone wear Mizuno shoes? Was looking at the boa005, I’m a 9.5 in FJ’s but a 10 wide in Adidas. Doesn’t anyone have any thoughts on the boa’s and how is the fit, is it tight or generous sizes? Cheers

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Hi all, does anyone wear Mizuno shoes? Was looking at the boa005, I’m a 9.5 in FJ’s but a 10 wide in Adidas. Doesn’t anyone have any thoughts on the boa’s and how is the fit, is it tight or generous sizes? Cheers
Hi Mizunoman,

Yes I am currently using the new Mizuno Nexlite BOA005 spiked golf shoes,

And so fare I've found them to be an excellent golf shoe very light and comfortable to ware and offering very good grip IMHO, my shoe size is a UK 10 and I also have a broad foot and I don't find them to be tight in this area of my feet,

This is the first time I've had a pair of golf shoes that don't have conventional laces and they felt strange to ware at first but I soon got used to them the Boa
system works really well only thing I found was after walking and playing a few holes I would have to give them a click or two to tighten them up a bit as my feet settled more in to them,

Hope this helps

Cheers
John.

HCP
Local club/country
Grange park golf club & The Nairn GC
Irons
Mizuno /MP18 fli-hi3&4 irons/mp18sc 5-PW/ Project x 5.5 shaft/ wedges 52/56/degrees
Driver
Taylormade / M3 /9.5 tour ad60 Shaft
Hi Mizunoman,

Yes I am currently using the new Mizuno Nexlite BOA005 spiked golf shoes,

And so fare I've found them to be an excellent golf shoe very light and comfortable to ware and offering very good grip IMHO, my shoe size is a UK 10 and I also have a broad foot and I don't find them to be tight in this area of my feet,

This is the first time I've had a pair of golf shoes that don't have conventional laces and they felt strange to ware at first but I soon got used to them the Boa
system works really well only thing I found was after walking and playing a few holes I would have to give them a click or two to tighten them up a bit as my feet settled more in to them,

Hope this helps

Cheers
John.
Thanks john, I’ve had FJ’s with boa and had to do the same after a few holes. Thanks for your prompt reply. Happy golfin’

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I own WAY more golf shoes than anyone should, but I sure wish Mizuno made size 14 and sold them in the colonies. Why are you nice folks making me wear a FootJoy shoe?

Top Bottom