HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
OK, a curve ball... or if you prefer, I'm going to bowl a googly...

The adapters and weights arrived at Planet Golf, but because I was sick, I asked them to send them over to me by UPS, (UNited Parcel Service)

UPS has lost them somehow in their system. They were picked up April 28th and haven't been heard of since then.

Speaking to Planet Golf, we decided to give it a week, starting last Monday. Early next week, it the package hasn't been found, we'll reorder everything.

Sorry for the delay...

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
Jay at Planet Golf called a minute ago to say he had Mizuno on the phone and as of now, the order has been placed again.

It usually takes a week to receive and then I'll make arrangements to ship everyting overseas.

OhBoy!

HCP
Local club/country
Soft. South. Suburbia.
Irons
MP 53 5-PW Phoenix. Titleist SM6 50/54/58 deg.; Ray Cook SR 500
Driver
JPX 900 driver & 3 wood; CLK 19 & 22 deg.
Thanks for your perseverance, Dennis.

OhBoy!

HCP
Local club/country
Soft. South. Suburbia.
Irons
Driver
Any news on this Dennis?

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
They are on their way since early last week. Usually, it takes about 10-12 working days to arrive on the UK end. Should most likely show up sometime this coming week.

Kevmc

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons
JPX900, Project X LZ 5.5 4-PW
Driver
ST180 Driver KURU KAGE TINI70 stiff shaft
package arrived today, drop me a PM your addresses and ill forward on the merchandise ;) 

OhBoy!

HCP
Local club/country
Soft. South. Suburbia.
Irons
Driver
Will do.

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
And, of course, I'd appreciate payment... Need to throw some meat into the soup. My swing is getting weak eating only vegetables... :)

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Found a company in UK selling 850 adapters £27.00 each. 

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
At 27 Pounds Sterling, that's basically a Pound per Dollar equivalence. I guess that's not bad considering a lot of what I hear, as long as they are actual Mizuno adapters.

chavesl

HCP
Local club/country
Paço do Lumiar - Lisboa - Portugal
Irons
Mizuno Bettinardi C02h putter; Mizuno MP-R12 60º DGXP-S300; MP-T4 wedges (52º, 56º) DG-S300; Mizuno MP53 3-Pw - DG S300; MP FliHi #3 21º KBS Tour S; Titleist 910h (19°, 17º) Diamana Ahina 90 S; TM R9 #3 Wood Stiff
Driver
Mizuno JPX850 11.5º Fujikura stiff
Hi,

Can anyone help to find driver adapters.

Do you know if there is someone that sells them in Europe?

There are several on ebay from china, but they are fake, for sure.

Is the adapter for the jpx850 and jpx900 the same?

Thanks

Regards

Chavesl

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
chavesl said:
Hi,

Can anyone help to find driver adapters.

Do you know if there is someone that sells them in Europe?

There are several on ebay from china, but they are fake, for sure.

Is the adapter for the jpx850 and jpx900 the same?

Thanks

Regards

Chavesl

Golfaddiction (Gene Fulton) in the UK might be able to get some for you but they wont be cheap.

I've bought quite a few off ebay from the chinese market (about 7 or 8 in total so far), I've never had any issues with them both in fitting and quality so if they are fake then theyve done a good job with them.

As for 850 the same as 900, The loft adjustments are the same but the face angles are very slightly different.

Attachments

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
I think when you say fake you are mistaken - I have a pal who repairs clubs for a living & deals with hackers to Tour Pros - His eBay shop sells adapters for all the top marques (sadly not Mizuno as he hardly ever gets asked for them) - His adapters are described as "aftermarket" so they do not come from TM Callaway Titleist but in his opinion they are exactly the same as the OEM ones and do exactly the same job in terms of adjustment - He has sold tens of thousands of these adapters and has never had one break or fail

As to finding one ... The last ones I bought were from a guy in Australia via eBay "Oz Golf Sale" is the shop name - Decent price though you'd have to ask him if OEM or aftermarket? - Postage to UK took less than a week

Good luck
Paul

A

Anonymous

Hursty,

First post for me and straight away a question, sorry if it's covered somewhere else, but I've not been albe to find it. Anyway I've got a couple driver of shafts with the JPX 850 adapter fitted, so 7.5 to 11.5 and 8.5 up to 10.5 up, I've also got an OLD EZ driver head marked up at 9.5 and am trying to work out the loft when it's in the 850 shaft at the various positions, do you know what they are? I saw the sheet you have above but I can't work out from that what it means for the OLD EZ head on a new shaft apapter, might be me being thick, but that's not unknown.

Cheers
Mark

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
Hursty,

First post for me and straight away a question, sorry if it's covered somewhere else, but I've not been albe to find it. Anyway I've got a couple driver of shafts with the JPX 850 adapter fitted, so 7.5 to 11.5 and 8.5 up to 10.5 up, I've also got an OLD EZ driver head marked up at 9.5 and am trying to work out the loft when it's in the 850 shaft at the various positions, do you know what they are? I saw the sheet you have above but I can't work out from that what it means for the OLD EZ head on a new shaft apapter, might be me being thick, but that's not unknown.

Cheers
Mark
I've a feeling you've already got an answer by now or may no longer be here!

But,

If you put an 850 shaft into an older EZ Head then you would get 1deg changes in lofts not the 0.75 deg that the original EZ Adapters gave

mox

HCP
Local club/country
Hoersholm Golf Club, Denmark
Irons
Mizuno MP-68 Black Ni 5-pw Dynamic Gold Regular flex, MP-T10 Satin Wedges, 52, 56, 60.
Driver
Mizuno MX-700, 10.5deg, Aldila VS Proto 60 Stiff. MX-700 3 & 5w VS Proto Stiff, MX-700 20deg Hybrid Aldila NV85 Stiff
Thanks - brilliant info!!
PaulBoys question about the different adapters and my own experiments got me thinking about the face angles when using the different shafts in different heads, SO,

I contacted Mizuno USA to see if they could provide some more details about the actual face angles for the different lofts/adapters. They very kindly supplied me with the relevant data and I've put it into the following spreadsheet for anyone that likes to tinker!!!

Rgds,

Hursty.

Top Bottom