Scottish Open - Castle Stuart

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
I'm going to shamelessly roll out my "You only Singh when you're winning" gag at this point.

Another victory for the freaky swing squad. Has this week changed anyone's mind over the Open predictions.?

BloodSweatNPars

Local club/country
Irons
MP 69 4 - PW ~ KBS Tour C Taper 120S
Driver
MP650 9.5
Morbid coolness with seeing the pros wilt under the pressure.

But it's tough to see Warren take it on the chops like that. And Francesco three jacking the last.... Crazy!

Has anyone ever played that course? The tee shots looked really difficult, on the tv anyway.

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
BloodSweatNPars said:
Morbid coolness with seeing the pros wilt under the pressure.

But it's tough to see Warren take it on the chops like that. And Francesco three jacking the last.... Crazy!

Has anyone ever played that course? The tee shots looked really difficult, on the tv anyway.
Not yet - but I plan to!!

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Deemac said:
BloodSweatNPars said:
Not yet - but I plan to!!
Played it a couple of years back.

If you get the chance to play it, make sure you take it.

It is a really good course in a great setting. Some interesting carries off tees but on the whole it's not too bad. having said that, we played off the whites, not the back markers they used at the weekend. TV doesn't show you how the greens roll. There's definitely a few dead elephants buried out there ;)

The whole place oozes class.... a really special day out.

Top Bottom