Reale Seguros Open de Espana (Spoilers)

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
Well I guess now we can post in this section - this'd be a place for the spoiler threads?

Without the very top boys (Luke Lee Rory) this is a very solid field this week with Jimenez, Hansen, the Fishers, Quiros, Kjeldsen, the Molinaris, the Rock , Dyson, Manaserro, Colsearts et al in attendance

Woody Nacho and Siem head up the Mizuno end with Norret, Dixon, Hebert, Whiteford, Velasco all flying the Mizzy flag (sorry if I missed anyone)

OK these links are getting very tenuous now....

[youtube]4L_DQKCDgeM[/youtube]

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Tenuous to the point of obscurity!! :lol:

RobB2

HCP
Local club/country
http://www.lilleshallhallgolfclub.co.uk/
Irons
MP25 4-6,MP5 7-PW,PX 6.0 ,Mizuno T7 50,54,58 all PX6.0,,TM M2 3 wood 15 deg Aldila Rogue Silver 70 stiff,Mizuno JPX 800 3 hybrid Fubuki stiff .TM Spider Tour Black 34".Ball- Vice Pro +
Driver
Taylor Made M2 10.5 Aldila Rogue Silver 70 Stiff
Francesco Molinari at the front early on .Just had an 8ft putt to go -4 and walks off -2?Very windy and lots of rain this morning ,making it a little tricky. Only 9 players under par at the moment.
They just showed Quiros on the range yesterday.Hits it miles and doesn't even go parallel on the back swing.Incredible hand speed and rhythm.

Edit

We now have 4 Mizuno staffers in the top 10.
C.Wood @ -2
B.Hebert @ -2
M.Siem @ -1
R.Gonzalez @ -1

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
We can add Alex Haindl and Thomas Norret to the Mizzy staffers withing 2 of the lead - great stuff

BigPete

HCP
Local club/country
Ruthin and Pwllglas
Well what a final round for Francesco Molinari - a finishing 65 took him to -8 and the winner by 3 on a very tough weekend where only 14 others finished under par.

Larrazábal and Canizares led the local charge to tie second with Kjeldsen

Awesome T7th for Mizzy man Marcus Brier following a final 67 with Havret and Siem just one further back

Simon Dyson was the biggest "if only" - a final 76 dropping back from leading to T12

Woody will be disappointed with his weekend but another cut made - hopefully his back can hold out and we can see a run of consistency from the big man.

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Both Molinari brothers are great players!

If Francesco could putt a wee bit better, he'd be a real force!!

Alastair Gibson

HCP
Local club/country
FIFE
Big Pete,

Thanks for the Sigur Ros- simply stunning, i haven't heard that for ages!

Golf! I just watched the final round this morning on Sky Plus (possibly the best invention of all time?!)

I couldn't work out who won the "biggest stroppy child" competition between Dyson and Larrazabal. My wee boy used to act like the pair of them, throwing clubs, blaming everything but himself and giving dirty looks to people around him until he grew out of it aged 8!!

ChrisP

Local club/country
Hawarden
Ali G, depends on taste's but have you heard the Chicane Poppihola (or spelt better) quite a nice twist and all very uplifting :)

Alastair Gibson

HCP
Local club/country
FIFE
Aye i have its also well done! A lot of the Chicane stuff is very uplifting! (saltwater, offshore)

The BBC were using this Sigur Ros version as their break music between programs for a while. First time i have seen that Video. I just went to a happy place for 4 minutes on a wet Thursday morning!

Top Bottom