Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
It's been so long since i was on the forum or paid any real attention to golf, so i had to reacquaint myself with the current lineup!

Some cracking looking stuff there - the MP18 Musclebacks look gorgeous!

New drivers look good too. Not rushing out to buy any new gear just ye

Jonny M

HCP
Local club/country
Essex
Irons
MP18-SC 4-PW; MMC FLI_HI 2 Iron; MP T7 50, 55, 60
Driver
Driver: Titleist 915 D3; 3W: TM M3
Welcome back, Deemac - nice to see another "old face" back on the forum. We both disappeared for a quite a while, so looking forward to your usual banter.

Just got some nice shiny 18-SC's myself - musclebacks are indeed gorgeous, but if you hit the SC's and you're anything like me you'll say - wow, if they feel that good, are so controllable and workable and still look fabulous, why wouldn't I take the little bit of extra forgiveness over the little bit of aesthetics. Mind you, the new 919 tours look a bit special from the pictures too.

Drivers certainly look good, but never bothered hitting one as I'm left a bit underwhelmed by the shaft options (most of which I've tried and didn't like in other OEM drivers). Mate has ST180 that he describes as "the ultimate spin killing head", but I haven't played with his since he got it so can't comment on how it actually works as he's always been a bit "random" with the driver ;)

Anyway, good to see you post again

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
It's been so long since i was on the forum or paid any real attention to golf, so i had to reacquaint myself with the current lineup!

Some cracking looking stuff there - the MP18 Musclebacks look gorgeous!

New drivers look good too. Not rushing out to buy any new gear just ye
That's the spirit .... you'll be back on the fairway in no time .... ;)

Top Bottom