RBT & RBTour X

HCP
Local club/country
Terry Park Palmyra, IL
Irons
JPX 919 HM 5-G / S18 54&58
Driver
ST180
My first post. I'm a full Mizuno bag and in love with them.
Now, golf balls, I've been testing both and will have to say both are amazing. At this time, I don't know yet which one I'll bag.
Who has tested and played these that have experience with them. Be cool to hearđź‘Ť

Stumpnav

HCP
Local club/country
Abilene Country Club, Abilene, TX
Driver
Mizuno/ST190/9.5* Tensei Orange
A little late with this, but then I just found this site tonight.
I've tried both the RBT and RBTX. Both are good balls and I could game them easily. I liked the X version a little better. I could get a little more distance and I could spin it around the green the way I like. I have been playing Chrome Soft X and the RBTX seems to have a little lower trajectory which works well out here in west Texas.
The RBs are hard to find locally, so it is hard to get enough to really test them correctly.
With the MGS ball report, I've been looking at other balls. The current top of my list is Chrome Soft X Triple Track, Bridgestone BX and RBTX.

HCP
Local club/country
Terry Park Palmyra, IL
Irons
Driver
ST180
The RBTX is wicked for me on the green. The RBT, may end up being what I use. There has been a few cover durability issue with the X, that I have read, but didn't experience that. Until a couple days ago, I hit a full 54* (hit clean) and completely cut through cover. But still a AWESOME ball. When the cover issues are taken care of, it will be the ballđź‘Ť

HCP
Local club/country
hilton templepatrick
Irons
MP18SC
Driver
Epic Flash
I agree that the RBT X is great around the greens but found it quite low launching . . .

welshhead

HCP
Local club/country
Radyr Golf Club
Irons
JPX919 Forged(Project X LZ 6.0), Wedges S5(51/56/61) (Project X 5.5). Odyssey Pro Type 7.
Driver
Driver ST180 (9.5 Tensei Orange Stiff), 3 Wood MP650 (Red Eye Stiff), Hybrid MP650(19)(Red Eye Stiff)
Great comparison test on these on TXG (YouTube).

And this one :-

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
My Golf Spy doesn’t think it’s a top performer. Done on a robotic arm I won’t disagree with them.

ProV1X, Bridgestone Tour B, Srixon Z Star XV and Snell MTB X came out as the best overall

HCP
Local club/country
Terry Park Palmyra, IL
Irons
Driver
ST180
I have decided it will be the RBT Tour. It just works for međź‘Ť

Top Bottom