Hendo

HCP
Local club/country
Royal Dornoch
Irons
4-PW Mizuno JPX 850 Forged
Driver
Mizuno JPX EZ 2016 - Fujikara Orochi Stiff
I saw recently on another forum that Mizuno were to bring some new putters in the spring of 2020. Also that there might be a catering for mallet style users that don’t resemble a tragic apprentice accident in a plumbing merchants suppliers.?? Any truth do we know?

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Putters are coming - yes. Can't say too much yet. No spaceship designs though......something that meets what you would expect from Mizuno.

Hendo

HCP
Local club/country
Royal Dornoch
Irons
Driver
Putters are coming - yes. Can't say too much yet. No spaceship designs though......something that meets what you would expect from Mizuno.
Whilst you’re not allowed to say too much, anything would be good 😃😃

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
I don't do Facebook but according to a thread on the GolfWRX forum there are some pics on FB of a new Mizuno M Craft putter range due for release in Spring '20
The pics I saw is of 3x putters with weights in the sole :eek: - Quite a departure for the boffins at Mizuno HQ ...
Paul

Hendo

HCP
Local club/country
Royal Dornoch
Irons
Driver

LOS

Local club/country
England

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I still have 2 of the old Mizuno Axis putters. I've tried an embarrassing number of other putters, but I still keep coming back to those.

MrK20

Local club/country
Germany
Irons
Mizuno / MP 20 HMB; MP 20; T20 / 2; 3-9; 49, 54, 60, Nippon Modus 120 S
Driver
Mizuno / ST-Z / D, 3W, 5W / JPX900 22H / CLK 25H. MRC Diamana D+(D, 3W, 5W) , Fujikura SIX R(22), Fujikura Speeder Hb 85 (25)
While I have to admit that these look stunning - especially the blue one, obviously - I just can't see me ever not gaming my Ping Anser that I have used since I have started playing golf. Sorry Mizuno, but I just cannot not love it to pieces :D

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
The blue version of the mallet could be interesting. I wish they had made it with two sight lines though, I've always wanted to try one as the two lines mightwork better for me.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
I'm currently in Orlando for the show - and have one of the new putters in my bag ready for a run out on Friday.

Actually have a completely new bag.....was told to replace everything as my kit was embarrassing.

Halebopp

HCP
Local club/country
Lakeside Golf Vammala, Finland
Irons
MP-H5/53/4
Driver
MP-650/ST180
I'm currently in Orlando for the show - and have one of the new putters in my bag ready for a run out on Friday.

Actually have a completely new bag.....was told to replace everything as my kit was embarrassing.
What a shame to be forced to make such a change. :(

About the blue and black putters.Have you tested how well the colours cope with the most commonly used fertilizers? My Black Carbon putters have fared well through rounds after fertilizing but, for example, my friend's black Cameron was spoiled due to the fertilizers destroying the black coating. It's always a worry with the coloured putters.

Top Bottom