Purchased my first Mizuno iron set, MP 67's

mizune

Local club/country
USA
I have always had an eye for Mizuno blade irons, so I went and bought a MP32 pitch iron. After learning how to hit the MP32 P I went searching for a set of 32s but found a nice set of 67s. Will probably swap out shaft for NSPRO 950s. 

I recommend after you establish the fundamentals of your swing go and buy a blade iron and practice, it will make you a better ball striker. 

Golf is about feel and Mizuno blades delivers in that department. 

What other Mizuno blades are comparable or better than 32, 33, 67 ? 

Thanks

Attachments

Local club/country
Mass
Irons
MP 67's 3 - W : 52 & 58 MPR-12's
NICE!  The MP67's were my first set of Mizunos as well.  I think the best looking are the 67's and 32's.  Might get a set of 32's one of these days.
Mizuno def knows how to make a sexy blade!

Love the feel of these sticks!

Attachments

slash

HCP
ear2ear
Local club/country
Canada
Irons
MP64 & MP R
Driver
™ SuperTri v2
I retired mine for 64s.  However, while the 67s were played, I loved them.  The 67s compact size as compared to the 32s made it less cumbersome, at least in my hands and eyes more playable.  Also the sole was more to my liking, it played very well in drier conditions than any other club I have used and suited my sweeping attack.

Were it not for too low a trajectory I would still play them. 

Local club/country
Mass
Irons
MP 67's 3 - W : 52 & 58 MPR-12's
slash said:
I retired mine for 64s.  However, while the 67s were played, I loved them.  The 67s compact size as compared to the 32s made it less cumbersome, at least in my hands and eyes more playable.  Also the sole was more to my liking, it played very well in drier conditions than any other club I have used and suited my sweeping attack.

Were it not for too low a trajectory I would still play them. 
Thanks for the feedback on the 32's.  I will see if I can find a used set or club to at least look at it and swing it.
From the pics they look real close.  They make so many sweet looking clubs!  Hard to pic one, or two.... heck, give me all of them!  ;)

Top Bottom