PGA John Deere Classic (spoilers)

BloodSweatNPars

Local club/country
Irons
MP 69 4 - PW ~ KBS Tour C Taper 120S
Driver
MP650 9.5
This made me LOL! Not sure if you intended it to be funny, but it was to me.

ZJ beat Matteson in a two hole playoff. They tied the first hole with a doub! Both hit their second shotsin the H2O.

Second go around on the same playoff (#18), Zach puts his tee ball in the same fairway bunker he was in on the first playoff hole. This shot was the charm however; he stiffed the 194 yd fairway bunker shot with a six iron about 4-6" from the hole. Matteson obviously missed his birdie putt.

ZJ seems like a good kid/man. Goes about his business like a real pro.

Lord Helmet

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Irons
MX200 5i&6i - MP53 7,8,9i, PW, Callaway X Forged 51 GW,Callaway x forged 56 SW
Driver
Callaway X Hot
BloodSweatNPars said:
This made me LOL! Not sure if you intended it to be funny, but it was to me.

ZJ beat Matteson in a two hole playoff. They tied the first hole with a doub! Both hit their second shotsin the H2O.

Second go around on the same playoff (#18), Zach puts his tee ball in the same fairway bunker he was in on the first playoff hole. This shot was the charm however; he stiffed the 194 yd fairway bunker shot with a six iron about 4-6" from the hole. Matteson obviously missed his birdie putt.

ZJ seems like a good kid/man. Goes about his business like a real pro.
Johnson is one of my favorite pga golfers. Seems like a real down to earth dood. I like that he is considered a short knocker - and proves you dont need to be freakishly long to play quality golf. Much like Luke Donald Id say. Its probably been stated here, but when Johnson won the Masters, he never went for a par5 in two. He laid up and used his wedge game to score.

Top Bottom