HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
Anyone watched any of the coverage yet?

I'm watching it and all I can think is why is this on TV?

Field is week, Chris Wood number 1 seed which is about one of the good things so far.

Coverage is poor in my opinion, watched last night and just before a break they announced the afternoon matches (Wood was one) programme came back on and the first time they showed Wood was on the 12th! So much for him being the number 1 seed.

Hopefully it might improve as the field gets slimmer, unlike last year's winner HappyBarnRat :)

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
As first thought and going by the fact no-one has replied, the tournament (albeit meant in the best intentions) is poor.

I'm a sucker for watching anything golf related on the Tellybox, this has made me doubt my obsession now!!!

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
A weak field and 'favourites' going out early are never going to make a good event.  Add to that football on tv and it's not a surprise. 

Only surprise was the winner ;)

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
hursty said:
As first thought and going by the fact no-one has replied, the tournament (albeit meant in the best intentions) is poor.

I'm a sucker for watching anything golf related on the Tellybox, this has made me doubt my obsession now!!!
Sounds like we were separated at birth! - I watched a few bits of this on record & despite the weak field there was some good golf played - The final was a hoot today! - Wind gusting to 40mph (good old East Lothian weather!) - Winner (Anthony Wall) last won 16yrs 204 days ago (or 431 events if you prefer!) 11 out of 10 for persistence :lol:
Paul

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Craigmiller Park in Edinburgh
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
Great course and amazing facilities at Archerfield. All of my piggy banks are getting the full spare change treatment so I can join there. 

Dream on eh? 

My mate was there on Friday and came back with a ball signed by Paul Lawrie. 

Was chuffed to see Wall win though. Seems a decent bloke for a Londoner... No offence meant to our geezer chums! 

Top Bottom