HCP
Local club/country
Hunley Hotel & Golf Club, North Yorkshire
Irons
MP18SC/MP5/MP54
Driver
JPX850
Kevmc said:
who ever is hosting must remember zombie bought the drink for Friday night this year, can't lower the expectations now :) 
Well remembered Kev.

Zombie, please add £10pp onto the price before the big reveal :D

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
Celtic_Bil said:
Kevmc said:
who ever is hosting must remember zombie bought the drink for Friday night this year, can't lower the expectations now :) 
Well remembered Kev.

Natural inflation will have added £10pp by the time we find out!!! :)

Kevmc

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons
JPX900, Project X LZ 5.5 4-PW
Driver
ST180 Driver KURU KAGE TINI70 stiff shaft
hursty said:
Celtic_Bil said:
Kevmc said:
Well remembered Kev.

Natural inflation will have added £10pp by the time we find out!!! :)
I'm paying with Scottish money, if they don't hurry up with reveal my reddies won't get accepted :D 

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
if they don't hurry up I'll be that old I'll need to play Ping  ;)

Andy Bubba Burgs

HCP
Local club/country
Sitwell Park GC @ http://sitwellgolf.co.uk/
Irons
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour & MP69 4-PW KBS Tour S Vokey 50 52, 56, 60, Evnrol ER2
Driver
Titleist TS3 Driver and 3 Wood Diamana S+ Blue 62 Stiff
I missed these free drinks, not like me at all.
Bubba

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Craigmiller Park in Edinburgh
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
Alright alright, calm down, calm down!!

:D 

I'm typing up the details now.

Kevmc

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons
JPX900, Project X LZ 5.5 4-PW
Driver
ST180 Driver KURU KAGE TINI70 stiff shaft
Andy Bubba Burgs said:
I missed these free drinks, not like me at all.
Bubba
you were too busy hugging your flask of lactose milk in the corner :D 

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
As so many folks listed Craigielaw as their suggested venue, I feel I need to explain why we're not doing a 2nd year at my gaff.

The clubhouse manager and chef left the club for pastures new and in my humble opinion, the standards have slipped significantly.  I'm rather gutted to be honest but I currently don't even go for a coffee and breakfast roll at my club as the quality is so poor.  So if that's the level they are serving their long standing members then I didn't have much hope for our society event.

It's a shame as the course and greens are in amazing condition but that's only part of the jigsaw for this event.

Anyway, upwards and onwards to Ramside Hall!

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
zombie said:
As so many folks listed Craigielaw as their suggested venue, I feel I need to explain why we're not doing a 2nd year at my gaff.

The clubhouse manager and chef left the club for pastures new and in my humble opinion, the standards have slipped significantly.  I'm rather gutted to be honest but I currently don't even go for a coffee and breakfast roll at my club as the quality is so poor.  So if that's the level they are serving their long standing members then I didn't have much hope for our society event.

It's a shame as the course and greens are in amazing condition but that's only part of the jigsaw for this event.

Anyway, upwards and onwards to Ramside Hall!
Hi Jonathan,

I'm sorry to hear this as I thought that the 2017 Mizuno Forum weekend held over Kilspindie and at your home club Craigielaw was one of the best Mizuno Forum events held so far, I was really looking forward to returning there and enjoying the excellent club house facilities and having the opportunity of playing the two top quality courses once again,

Its such a shame this has happened hopefully these problems can be addressed and things can be returned to there previous high standards,

Cheers

John.

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
Thanks John, I'll be taking up these issues with the club and letting them know they've lost a big chunk of business as a result.

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
seanmor said:
Hi Jonathan,
I'm sorry to hear this as I thought that the 2017 Mizuno Forum weekend held over Kilspindie and at your home club Craigielaw was one of the best Mizuno Forum events held so far, I was really looking forward to returning there and enjoying the excellent club house facilities and having the opportunity of playing the two top quality courses once again,

Its such a shame this has happened hopefully these problems can be addressed and things can be returned to there previous high standards,

Cheers

John.
I'll echo Johns comments re the venue last year. having been at many different events over many years, last years Forum event was up there wit the best of them. Two different courses to play,excellent accommodation and excellent service from the staff all added up to a great weekend.

I hope that Craigielaw get things sorted out as I, like John, would look forward to a return visit at some stage in the future.

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
seanmor said:
Aye, this years event was the best Northern event yet.

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
That's really good to hear guys.  I was really pleased to have you all a guests at my club and the planning was certainly easier due to the locality and my minor influence there. 

The event will definitely rotate between Scotland and England so maybe we'll return to Craigielaw in the near future but they need to gain my confidence again.  Or maybe we'll get another Scottish based forum dude to host an event.

:) 

GraemeJones

HCP
CONGU 3.9
Local club/country
http://www.padeswoodgolfclub.com
Irons
JPX 900 TOUR 5-PW, PX 5.5 shafts Standard length 2 degrees upright Titleist SM6 wedges 52,58 degree TaylorMade Ghost Spider S Putter
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900 Driver JPX 825 3Wood MP650 hybrid 22* FLI HI 18* 24*
I really enjoyed last years event too hehe

Jonesy

Top Bottom