Paul66

HCP
Local club/country
willow valley
Irons
howson
Driver
howson
i need a new set of clubs,the only problem i have got is i am 60 and coming back to golf after 15 years.i was knocked of the top of my truck in rome and damaged my spine,now my spine is fine now and i am back playing this great came,the clubs i own are howson derby and when i hit the ball with my driver it all my body vibrate.i have look at new clubs with a senior shaft and the same for the clubs

HELP

HCP
Local club/country
Woodbridge Park
Irons
MX25 3 to PW Plus R series wedges 53 & 58
Driver
MX 560 10.5
Glad to hear your getting back to golf. I would suggest trying some forged irons as they have such a soft feel like the MX25's or MX200 and get them fitted. Whatever you decide make sure its Mizuno's.

Ifonly

HCP
Local club/country
Avisford Park, West Sussex
Irons
MX-100 6 to SW, Ben Sayers 3 and 4 rescue, Feel 60 deg lob wedge
Driver
Ping G5, 10.5 Regular
....or save some money and get the MX-100's. I replaced my old wilson fat shafts early this year with these and they are superb. Nice feel and great flight on a good shot, forgiving and still good distance on a bad one! I found them far better on the eye and far easier to hit than the alternative options.

I love these irons in case you hadn't guessed....

Terry

HCP
Local club/country
Queensland
Irons
Lefty MP 60 ,5/pw,NS pro,950 gh reg , titleist 910 15,g30 18, g30 22,Tseries wedge. ,Ping Scottsdale
Driver
Jpx ez ,S xlr8,10.5 fade
I am 65 and now use MX 25`s with lite SS shafts. They are the sweetest irons I have ever used . Only change I had to make was that where I used say a 7 iron in Taylor Made CGBs I use a 6 iron in Mx 25s. I think the CGBs are stronger lofted but boy do I enjoy the challenge of hitting to a tight pin now.

Top Bottom