Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Took a pair for a test drive on Saturday. Waterproof, winter spike and BOA closure. I'd say it's a shade wider fitting than previous versions.

But they were very comfy straight from the box and will be my main shoe now. https://golf.mizunoeurope.com/product-category/footwear/

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Took a pair for a test drive on Saturday. Waterproof, winter spike and BOA closure. I'd say it's a shade wider fitting than previous versions.

But they were very comfy straight from the box and will be my main shoe now. https://golf.mizunoeurope.com/product-category/footwear/
MPX.

I've been wearing the previous Nexlite SL golf shoes over the last two years In both summer and in winter, in all that time they have proven to be a very comfortable fitting completely waterproof and an all round excellent quality golf shoe, they are still in very good condition even after all that I have put them through only issue with them is that the inner lining material on the heel is starting to show signs of wear and tear but that's to be expected considering I'm playing an average of three games a week...!

I'm very reluctant to part company with them but I have been looking at replacing them soon, I do like the look of this new shoe and the BOA closure system looks interesting and also that it has the spikes for more grip,

Just need to fined a local stockiest so I can try before I buy...!

John.

MrK20

Local club/country
Germany
Irons
Mizuno / MP 20 HMB; MP 20; T20 / 2; 3-9; 49, 54, 60, Nippon Modus 120 S
Driver
Mizuno / ST-Z / D, 3W, 5W / JPX900 22H / CLK 25H. MRC Diamana D+(D, 3W, 5W) , Fujikura SIX R(22), Fujikura Speeder Hb 85 (25)
I would love to wear Mizuno Shoes, but sadly it seems people with big feet are not on the agenda at the moment. Would need at least 12.5, 13 more likely, so I'll have to pass on them (sadly). But great looking shoes nonetheless!

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
I've worn the original Nexlite and the Cadence. Didn't expect to like the Cadence - but ended up that i wore them all summer with shorts. I've got the white, so even though they are pretty water resistant, i wouldn't wear them through the winter. There is a new darker colour Cadence coming for spring with Goretex - so that one will be a bit more versatile.

Now i've got the new Nexlite BOA - i far prefer them to my originals. Much sharper looking all around - smarter with a pair of trousers. Very happy with mine.

Audioclyde

HCP
Local club/country
Oaks Country Club, Tulsa, OK
Irons
MP H4 3-PW Nippon 950 Stiff, S5 50, 55 & 60 wedges
Driver
TM M2 Hzrdus Red 6.0
Would love to try these; I have a pair of the Nexlite Boa spikeless that are the most comfortable golf shoes I own--the problem is getting a pair here in the USA--I bought my spikeless pair off the bay and price + shipping from Japan is crazy high. I wish Mizuno would consider selling golf shoes in the US!!!

HAIRY ESSEX BLOKE

HCP
Local club/country
Fabulous Frinton on Sea ESSEX
Irons
MP53 4-PW MPT 10 51 & 54 deg various fairways & hybrids plus MX23, MP18MMC, MMC hi fli CLK hybrids T7 wedges
Driver
Mizuno MX700 JPX EZ ,GT & ST180 & ST180G
I've worn the original Nexlite and the Cadence. Didn't expect to like the Cadence - but ended up that i wore them all summer with shorts. I've got the white, so even though they are pretty water resistant, i wouldn't wear them through the winter. There is a new darker colour Cadence coming for spring with Goretex - so that one will be a bit more versatile.

Now i've got the new Nexlite BOA - i far prefer them to my originals. Much sharper looking all around - smarter with a pair of trousers. Very happy with mine.
Now what do I do? if the wife can see me with yet another pair of shoes I will be in deeeeeep water, can you supply direct to my club Fabulous Frinton on Sea?

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
MPX; could you explai the difference between the Nexlite and PRO waterproofs .... ot much info on the PRO model.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
The Pro is a little heavier / warmer. Very expensive Schoeller material we took from outside. Now selling reduced - so prices are very, very good for what it is.
The Nexlite is Mizuno fabric from Japan. Very light - still very waterproof. But without the Schoeller reputation.

I use the Pro as a smart(ish) coat and the Nexlite to play golf in.

Top Bottom