My Golf Spy article on Mizuno

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Interesting read. Interesting to see the reasoning behind the JPX EZ line and the subsequent change to the 3 product JPX 900 line. I thought he GI iron was a good thing and certainly introduced people to the Mizuno product lines that wouldn't previously have looked at Mizuno. The demise of Nike golf equipment has certainly raised the profile of the Mizuno line, which shows the "fiscally conservative " approach has it's plus points. Also interesting to think back to the other equipment manufacturers who are no longer evident on Tour. The game has certainly changed a lot since the early 1990s.

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
Very interesting article and pretty spot on in my opinion. Observations I've made in the past myself...

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
No contract between Mizuno and Chuo who do the forging?

"Handshake" agreement only?

Says it all about Japanese business culture. Honestly before profit.

Image doing that in America. Don't think so.

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
Japanese boardroom culture is changing, basically the guy who had been at the firm longest got to be the MD, the power and title would be handed down to family members, now this long standing management control is getting replaced and fresh blood with fresh ideas will be allowed to lead companies. Hope this is a good thing for mizuno

HCP
Local club/country
New York
Japanese boardroom culture is changing, basically the guy who had been at the firm longest got to be the MD, the power and title would be handed down to family members, now this long standing management control is getting replaced and fresh blood with fresh ideas will be allowed to lead companies. Hope this is a good thing for mizuno
i hope what you say will happening..hhhh

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
That's no good - i've stayed here ages!

Top Bottom