MX200

HCP
Local club/country
Monkstown Golf Club
Irons
MP 60 3-PW
Driver
Ping G10 Stiff 10.5%
I currently play MP60's and find the 3 & 4 irons difficult to hit consistently well. I have switched to a Hybrid instead of the 3 irons and am thinking of buying the MX200 4 & 5 iron. Does anyone know is this possible and has anyone else tried something like it.

US Global Design Center - Norcross GA, USA
HCP
Local club/country
Mizuno Golf Club USA
Irons
MX-200 / 3-PW
Driver
Mizuno / MP-600 / 9.5 / Fujikura Fit-On E 360 Stiff
People make mixed sets all the time. That's the beauty of Mizuno - you can order individual clubs - and since they are forged, get them bent to your specs.

Note: MX-200 lofts are 2 degrees stronger than MP-60.

Look at the MP-52 as well for this option - it has a pocket cavity like the MX-200 for extra forgiveness, but lofts, sole, and offset will match closer to the MP-60.

HCP
Local club/country
Kalajokigolf, Finland
Irons
JPX850 Forged 5-pw, regular, graphite. Cleveland 588 RTX wedges, 50 and 56 degrees.
Driver
Titleist 913 D2 10,5 degrees. Diamana Blue 62 regular shaft. Mizuno Widec fw3 and 5 woods.
I switched to MX-200 irons from Taylor Made LT irons. So far experience has been quite good, only thing is that swing weight changed so much that i tend top my shorter iron shots. That needs a little more work and i'm sure that it wil work out. I gained more length to my iron shots with this switch, about one club. I can recommend these irons to almost every type of players. Even shotshaping works pretty well.

Thanks to Mizuno for making these!

HCP
Local club/country
Monkstown Golf Club
Irons
MP 60 3-PW
Driver
Ping G10 Stiff 10.5%
Bought MX200 with Rifle 5.5 shafts. Hitting the 4 iron with these clubs is like an 8 iron its effortless. The 9 and wedge will take a bit of getting used to around the green as the ball is inclined to bounce of the face which makes pitching hard to judge. Might throw the MP60 9 iron and wedge into the bag. By the way the MX 200 are a club longer distance wise than the MP60. The top line on the long irons are slightly chunky to look at but after ripping one or two you will soon get over this. Thesre is a very soft feel of these irons. I couldn't recommend these highly enough regardless of your handicap.

kouros

Local club/country
Italy
Irons
mx200
Hello.
A friend (?) of mine just broke my mizuno mx 200 n.9.
Could anyone be so kind to suggest where I could buy a new individual iron?
Thank you very much in advance

Top Bottom