MX-700 BREAK THE MARKET

HCP
Local club/country
Holme hall golf club, Lincolnshire, England
Irons
mp-57
Driver
Taylormade R7 Superquad 9.5 degree med- stiff Mizuno MX-7OO 3-5 Wood mid-flex
Having never been able to use fairway woods, my game stalled at a handicapp of 14, Having takern advice from some people they new if i could learn to use fairway woods i would improve my game alot, i am able to smash it 300 yards of the tee but on par 5s i had to have a second shot using an iron.

Anyway i recently purchesed mx700 3-5 wood i can not give these clubs enough credit, mizuno has really broke into the woods market with these, they are a reasonable price and play and look the part.

They sit awsome at address, feel very nice and the ball flight is great, saying the face is fairly shallow, they are very easy to hit.
I am over the moon with these woods.

They are perfect for a mid handicapp, also 1 of my playing partners is of 5 and he loved them to.

Well done mizuno!!

ajb72

HCP
Local club/country
The Leicestershire
Irons
MP57 - Nippon 950 shafts 0.5" longer, 2 degrees upright. Titleist Vokey wedges 52, 56 and 60 degree. Yes Diana Putter
Driver
MX700 10.5 degree NVS reg shaft
Totally agree about the MX700's - I have just dumped my old F60 3 wood in favour of an MX700 5 wood after a demo day in leicestershire, as I can hit it further and higher, and it is so much easier to hit!

They sit really nicely behing the ball I agree - the head looks so big you feel you cannot miss!

Top Bottom