MP62 black nickel

martin

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
i recently got fitted at the mizuno centre for a set of clubs, which i'm expecting to be ready next week. The fitting went well and the mp62's suited me best, shafts chosen easily, grips sorted after deliberation. Then came the question of chrome or the black nickel finish i eventually opted for the black nickel as i liked the idea of the reduced glare. {especially as i currently own a very shiny refinished 1980's ping pal putter} However i'm now concerned about how quickly these clubs will wear as wherever you see articles or reviews on the net the statements: 'not as durable' 'less durable will show signs of wear over time' giving the impression that the clubs just waste away. Does anybody know the life expectancy of the mp62 black nickel?

anchorpags

Local club/country
USA
Irons
Mizuno MP-29 / Mizuno MX-300 / MP T-10 Black Satin 64-07
Driver
Mizuno MP-600 / Putter / Mizuno Bettinardi BC6 & BC7
I wish these irons were offered in Black Nickel in the States, but Mizuno does not provide us any choices on finish that I have seen.

mjtoal

HCP
Local club/country
Bearwood Lakes, Berkshire
Irons
Mizuno MP4, C-taper S
Driver
Tirtleist 913D3, Oban Devotion
No idea, but I got a set yesterday and used them for the first time on the course today and am very pleased. Feel and look great, and will look just fine with some wear and tear on them too, in my opinion.

Top Bottom