HCP
Local club/country
Woodhall Spa Golf Club
Irons
Mizuno MP-18 4-PW
Driver
Ping G 10.5 Hzrdus yellow
Hi Everyone

I have just recently purchased a Mizuno Pro Stand Bag. The main feature that attracted me to the bag (as well as the high quality) was the hybrid capability of being to flip between carrying and trolley.

I have a Motocaddy S1 Pro electric gold trolley and I was very disappointed to find out that the Pro stand bag does not fit onto the trolley. The bag isn’t quite long enough and it keeps slipping off at the top and hitting my clubs.

Have you any recommendations that I may be somehow attaching the back to the trolley wrong?

Kind regards

Dean Johnson

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
I bought one 2 weeks ago, and played at Ramside Hall nr Durhan, hired electric trolley was the Powacaddy F3, it fitted okay no problem, I have aS1 myself . have`nt tried it yet but will lett you know how I fair, and any suggestions on how i fixed it

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Hi Everyone

I have just recently purchased a Mizuno Pro Stand Bag. The main feature that attracted me to the bag (as well as the high quality) was the hybrid capability of being to flip between carrying and trolley.

I have a Motocaddy S1 Pro electric gold trolley and I was very disappointed to find out that the Pro stand bag does not fit onto the trolley. The bag isn’t quite long enough and it keeps slipping off at the top and hitting my clubs.

Have you any recommendations that I may be somehow attaching the back to the trolley wrong?

Kind regards

Dean Johnson
I also have the S1 trolley not the pro, but are just about the same, I tried my bag today, found the base sits neatly on the front wheel, . The top, , cradle, is hif\gh, so I found the solution, after I folded the trolley and looked at to see if the top cradelcan be moved lower on the frame, without hitting the lock, and it can so I am going to lower the top cradle by 1.5-2 inches and the new 2019 stand bag will fit my trolley,

Top Bottom