Local club/country
Craigmiller Park in Edinburgh
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
Stewart 57 said:
 Hi Zombie / Celtic Bill.

Have we got a contact person or a referance nr to help us if we want to contact Ramside hall with regards to Spa treatments,  there must be some  basic treatment included in the Spa offer, ??

Is there a price for non-golfer without the Spa???

Stewart
Hi Stewart, the non golfer non spa pass cost is £208. The spa package gives you access to the Hydro-spa and Heat facilities over the standard package. So is that worth £30?? 

Totally up to you and that of course applies to anyone that has signed up for Spa so far. 

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
zombie said:
Stewart 57 said:
 Hi Zombie / Celtic Bill.

Have we got a contact person or a referance nr to help us if we want to contact Ramside hall with regards to Spa treatments,  there must be some  basic treatment included in the Spa offer, ??

Is there a price for non-golfer without the Spa???

Stewart
Hi Stewart, the non golfer non spa pass cost is £208. The spa package gives you access to the Hydro-spa and Heat facilities over the standard package. So is that worth £30?? 

Totally up to you and that of course applies to anyone that has signed up for Spa so far. 
any contact person or referance to use?

Kevmc

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons
JPX900, Project X LZ 5.5 4-PW
Driver
ST180 Driver KURU KAGE TINI70 stiff shaft
not wanting to confuse matters too much but could golfers use the spa as well :) 

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Jonathon, 

Deposit sent. by Paypal.

Stewart

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
Spa contact is enquiries@ramsidespa.co.uk and 0191 375 3088. I got a reply from Robyn Peace but I'm sure anyone there can help.

Kevmc - your package gives you everything bar the two bits I mentioned above. So crack on and book a facial independently if you wish.

Celtic_Bil

HCP
Local club/country
Hunley Hotel & Golf Club, North Yorkshire
Irons
MP18SC/MP5/MP54
Driver
JPX850
To try and clarify.....

The spa situation, as per info received from the hotel, is as follows;

"All residents may access the Swimming pool and Gym from 3pm day of check-in through to 11am day of checkout  complimentary, this allows you to access 25metre pool, Aroma Steam Room, Eucalyptus Amphitheatre Sauna and Gym. Please note Hydro-spa and Heat facilities are only accessable when purchasing treatments or day passes. Day passes are £30.00 per person per day and run between the same times. However if you book a 60 minute Treatment you do receive complimentary access for the date of your treatment only"

So, apart from a swimming pool and a gym, I have no idea what the other bits and pieces are!  The spa package gives you the extra access to the hydro spa and the heat facilities.  Any treatments over and above these are extra and to be individually booked and paid for.  But, if you book a 60 minute treatment you get a complimentary spa pass, so if you book a treatment each day you could save £30 by taking a non golfer package, if you only book a treatment on one day then no saving would be made.

All as clear as a cucumber and strawberry mud pack :)

HCP
Local club/country
Loudoun Gowf Club / Scotland
Irons
Mizuno JPX 800 (6-PW), JPX 50 wedge, JPX 850 3 & 4 Hybrid and 5W, Ping G30 5 hybrid, Taylormade M2 7W, Nike 3W
Jonathan

£20 paid via PayPal.  Ramside complex is looking like a great shout. :up:
Is there a Par 3 warm up this year?? ;)

Greg 

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
Gregmiller2207 said:
Jonathan

£20 paid via PayPal.  Ramside complex is looking like a great shout. :up:
Is there a Par 3 warm up this year?? ;)

Greg 
Alas no Par3 for you to bag a prize this time Greg! 

Warm up facilities are good with a 16 bay driving range and a short practice area to hone the chipping. Otherwise, it's the bar! 

HCP
Local club/country
Loudoun Gowf Club / Scotland
Irons
Mizuno JPX 800 (6-PW), JPX 50 wedge, JPX 850 3 & 4 Hybrid and 5W, Ping G30 5 hybrid, Taylormade M2 7W, Nike 3W
To be fair I think the bar sounds the better option Zombie 
I'll try practicing my 80 yard putts beforehand :)

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
80yd putts???  That's an 8iron distance for me!

That's 19 folks signed up so far which is a brilliant response for 5 days.  A few others sorting out their calendars and lives to see if it works.

Does anyone need anymore information or am I just being impatient??

chrism_s

HCP
Local club/country
Brookmans Park GC, Herts
Irons
MP18 MMC Fli Hi 3 & 4 | JPX 919 Tour 5-PW | S18 49/06 54/12 58/08 | KBS Tour X Stiff
Driver
TaylorMade M1 (2016) - Fujikura Pro 71 XLR8 Tour X
For those who were waiting with baited breath I can confirm that I will be attending the 2018 Northern event. It's part of a long planned mission to see if I can lose golf balls at the same rate whatever the latitude of the golf course I am playing at!

Seriously tho I'm really happy I'm going to be able to make it to the 5th Major and hopefully I cna learn some tips and tricks from Zombie to take back down south for our event!!

Chrs

tonytim8

HCP
Local club/country
Essendon GC Herts
Irons
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged - 5 - pw, STG 180 3Wood, JPX 900 Rescue 19 degree , MP T7 51 & MP T7 57. Putter: Evnroll ER2 Black
Driver
Mizuno STZ 10.5 degree
chrism_s said:
For those who were waiting with baited breath I can confirm that I will be attending the 2018 Northern event. It's part of a long planned mission to see if I can lose golf balls at the same rate whatever the latitude of the golf course I am playing at!

Seriously tho I'm really happy I'm going to be able to make it to the 5th Major and hopefully I cna learn some tips and tricks from Zombie to take back down south for our event!!

Chrs
Well done mate

you won't regret it ( much !!!!)

Tony :)

Celtic_Bil

HCP
Local club/country
Hunley Hotel & Golf Club, North Yorkshire
Irons
MP18SC/MP5/MP54
Driver
JPX850
ONE NIGHT RATE

The rate to stay Friday night B&B, golf both rounds & dinner both days is £154.

SPA PACKAGE

As touched on before, a non golfer can either pay the full £238 and swap golf for spa day passes (normally £30 per day) or pay £208 as a non golfer.

All spa treatments are additional to these costs and must be booked direct with the spa/hotel.  If you book a treatment of 60 minutes or more you will receive a complimentary spa day pass.  So if you book a treatment each day you would book with us at the £208 non golfing rate.  This would save you £30 as your treatments would give free spa passes for both days.  If you are only booking a treatment on one day then please book with us at the £238 rate.  This gives you a spa pass for the second day that you would pay £30 for anyway.  You would be no better or worse off, but it does help us keep things simple with the hotel

Please look back through this thread to see the additional 'spa rooms' that the day pass gives you access to.

Cheers.  CB & Z.

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
Bubba are you going to this? I could possibly do the one night option, I could pick you up on the way?

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
I know the message hasn't been up for long but it would be really good if those interested in coming get in touch sooner rather than later.

Ramside Hall will be keen to formalise our booking soon and I don't want folks to miss out.

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
seanmor said:
Iv'e just sent you my £20 deposit by Paypal Friends & Family Greg will also be sending you his,
Am I missing something here?

Are the £20 deposits due now?

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
Nah not yet mate. We're still trying to get folks to commit and possibly even reply to the PMs I've sent...

Andy Bubba Burgs

HCP
Local club/country
Sitwell Park GC @ http://sitwellgolf.co.uk/
Irons
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour & MP69 4-PW KBS Tour S Vokey 50 52, 56, 60, Evnrol ER2
Driver
Titleist TS3 Driver and 3 Wood Diamana S+ Blue 62 Stiff
zombie said:
Nah not yet mate. We're still trying to get folks to commit and possibly even reply to the PMs I've sent...
Just for the record I've not had a message from you Z.

Bubba

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
Andy Bubba Burgs said:
zombie said:

Bubba
That's because you're not invited! :)

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
Andy Bubba Burgs said:

Bubba
Bubba, you bringing the Chuckle Brothers with you next year?

Top Bottom