Mizuno Northern Forum Event 2019

GraemeJones

HCP
CONGU 3.9
Local club/country
http://www.padeswoodgolfclub.com
Irons
JPX 900 TOUR 5-PW, PX 5.5 shafts Standard length 2 degrees upright Titleist SM6 wedges 52,58 degree TaylorMade Ghost Spider S Putter
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900 Driver JPX 825 3Wood MP650 hybrid 22* FLI HI 18* 24*
Hi everyone sorry not been in here for a while spoke to lee the other night on Facebook and thought I’d pop in. Not good for Jonesy right now snapped tendon in finger has meant no golf this year hopefully a return in April but trouble at my club with a mix up about membership fees (I was working bar to pay off fees) has left me in a little bit of a financial predicament and I may have to leave the club as a result as the amount they are asking for is impossible for me right now.
Hence why I have not committed to this forum day I am gutted and will miss the craic with the lads and girls. On a plus note I did have another hole in one last September so that’s two now, hope you are all ok and enjoy the golf as it can be taken away in an instant

Cheers

Jonesy

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Hi everyone sorry not been in here for a while spoke to lee the other night on Facebook and thought I’d pop in. Not good for Jonesy right now snapped tendon in finger has meant no golf this year hopefully a return in April but trouble at my club with a mix up about membership fees (I was working bar to pay off fees) has left me in a little bit of a financial predicament and I may have to leave the club as a result as the amount they are asking for is impossible for me right now.
Hence why I have not committed to this forum day I am gutted and will miss the craic with the lads and girls. On a plus note I did have another hole in one last September so that’s two now, hope you are all ok and enjoy the golf as it can be taken away in an instant

Cheers

Jonesy
Hi Jonesy,

Sorry to hear that mate you will be missed..! but I'ts understandable considering everything that's going on in your life at the moment...!
hopefully everything will work out for you just take care of yourself and stay positive going forward..

Cheers
John.

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Sorry to hear that Jonesy. You will be missed. Hope everything comes together for you, take care.

David.

tonytim8

HCP
Local club/country
Essendon GC Herts
Irons
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged - 5 - pw, 3 JPX 900 Rescue, MP T7 51 & MP T7 57. Putter: Evnroll ER2 Black
Driver
Mizuno JPX 900 10.5 degree
Ditto Jonesy

You will be missed. Stay positive and come back stronger. Congratulations on the hole in one 🙂

Tony

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Sorry to hear that Graeme. bitt of a bummer that with your fees, know the feeling, I worked as greenkeepers labourer to pay of mine, at one stage,
will be missed,
Hope finger gets better,

Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
I have a lot on this year what with a wedding to plan for at some stage and my 50th. Oh and iffy job situation. Hence my non attendance. I hope you guys have a cracking time and I hope to catch up with a lot of you during the year in odds and sods. Maybe the future of the Forum now? I will miss getting absolutely trashed with mates but I won’t miss the hangovers, the what the ** have I done now and ‘the fear’ 😂

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
Hole in one?
Shit, I missed that.
Glad you are not coming now Jonesy.
Hope your handicap now sky rockets and you buy a full set of TaylorMade clubs.

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
Perhaps to keep a gig alive.....
North and South could come together and have a single get together around middle earth?

It’s not hard? Plenty of fantastic venues offering great VFM between say Coventry and Middlesbrough....

Let me know if anyone would like to see if we could make something of this. I think collaborative effort is needed for this to survive 👍🏽

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
North and South could come together and have a single get together around middle earth?

It’s not hard? Plenty of fantastic venues offering great VFM between say Coventry and Middlesbrough....

Let me know if anyone would like to see if we could make something of this. I think collaborative effort is needed for this to survive 👍🏽

?

Good call Brattz! Do you chaps hold it at a hotel/course venue for each location or do you simply select a course and have selection of nearby hotels?

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s

That makes a lot of sense imho & even a geriatric with a dodgy back like me could make it half way up the country, whereas, much as I'd like to,
"Up North" is just too far for me - I did make it to Formby Hall (nr Liverpool) a few years ago, but it nearly killed me!
Paul

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
Good call Brattz! Do you chaps hold it at a hotel/course venue for each location or do you simply select a course and have selection of nearby hotels?
Usually at a Resort course

WalkerCup

HCP
Scratch
Local club/country
British Isles
Irons
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 120 Stiff , 3 Deg up plus 1”
Driver
Ping G425 Max 10.5 HZRDS Blue Stiff
Excellent is it over two or three days and do you play singles or partnered?

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
Excellent is it over two or three days and do you play singles or partnered?
Usually its at hotel country club course, might br a bit late for the northern forum day, could try asking Zombie , ift the hotel could give another room, as deposits have been paid, and the rooms otsed given back,
Other than that could come and play the southern day usaually around September time

Andy Bubba Burgs

HCP
Local club/country
Sitwell Park GC @ http://sitwellgolf.co.uk/
Irons
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour & MP69 4-PW KBS Tour S Vokey 50 52, 56, 60, Evnrol ER2
Driver
Titleist TS3 Driver and 3 Wood Diamana S+ Blue 62 Stiff
Sorry for the lack of contact in the last 6 months or so

Had a fair bit on my plate after sex reassignment surgery (SRS) also know by a variety of other names, including gender reassignment surgery (GRS), sex change surgery, sex affirmation procedures, and genital reconstruction surgery.

These procedures, which are known clinically as genitoplasty procedures, are done to surgically change the genitalia from one gender to another.

I've had this surgery performed in order to match my physical gender with what I feel emotionally and intuitively is my true gender.
This condition, known as gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder, is rare but becoming more widely diagnosed.
You may also hear these people being referred to as "transgender."

With the surgery now settled and back playing and swinging well, I feel it would unfair to the other competitors to play in the comp as I would easily win as I have an unfair advantage, with my length and playing off the ladies tees!!!

I do wish you all the best for the weekend and hope to see you all soon, perhaps at the new proposed UK forum finals somewhere in the middle of the country

All the best
Bubbalicious

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Hahaha 😂 Bubba you bad man. I think the Mizuno police may be after you shortly.
For a minute I thought he was going to say he was playing PING ;)

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Driver
I’m going to start a new string to discuss the option of a National Forum Event. Think this is an opportunity to breathe new life into Zombie, Chris and Celtic’s hard work.

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
PING was the sound og his G-string twanging :::

Top Bottom