Mizuno Hole in One Club

RobB2

HCP
Local club/country
http://www.lilleshallhallgolfclub.co.uk/
Irons
MP25 4-6,MP5 7-PW,PX 6.0 ,Mizuno T7 50,54,58 all PX6.0,,TM M2 3 wood 15 deg Aldila Rogue Silver 70 stiff,Mizuno JPX 800 3 hybrid Fubuki stiff .TM Spider Tour Black 34".Ball- Vice Pro +
Driver
Taylor Made M2 10.5 Aldila Rogue Silver 70 Stiff
The closest i have ever come to a genuine hole in 1 was on a par 4.308 yds.I hit a 2 hybrid flush and thought it would be close to the green as the fairways were firm at the time.When i approached the green the 4 ball who were putting out at the time indicated that my ball had hit the pin as they were walking onto the green.The ball finished 18" from the hole.And yes i got my eagle .

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
RobB2 said:
The ball finished 18" from the hole.And yes i got my eagle .
The first time I ever drove a short par 4 hole, I three putted for par. I'm still in touch with one friend who played with me that day and he's never let me forget it.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
butler77 said:
Today. Mizuno 8 iron. 120 yds. At Costa Mesa California. Mesa Linda course #12. Hole-in-one #4. Last one was almost 30 years ago. And yes. It was a good shot.
Congratulations! - 30 years is a long wait for another, but some people never get one (took me 40 years to have one & now I've had four!)
Paul

toncol

HCP
Local club/country
Rivercrest Golf Club, Pennsylvania, USA
Irons
Mizuno MP64 4-PW
Driver
Titleist 913D2 9.5* Aldila Phenom XS
On Tues Oct 6, 2015 I aced the 10th hole at The Golf Course at Glen Mills.  207 yds from the back tees, using my MP64 5-Iron.  Hit a high fade onto the left edge of the green and it took the spin to the right and into the hole.  15 yrs since my last one !

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
toncol said:
On Tues Oct 6, 2015 I aced the 10th hole at The Golf Course at Glen Mills.  207 yds from the back tees, using my MP64 5-Iron.  Hit a high fade onto the left edge of the green and it took the spin to the right and into the hole.  15 yrs since my last one !
Well done! - Wish I could hit a faded 5 iron 205y (5 wood maybe, on a good day?)
Paul 

wingyfan

HCP
Local club/country
Littlehill - Scotland
Irons
MP-59 4-PW, T-11; Gap, Sand & Lob
Driver
Callaway Xtreme Fit (11.5 / Aldila RIP'd NV)
Deemac said:
Thought you might find this one funny...

4 years ago, I was standing on the 18th hole of my home course which is a par 3 120 yard hole. My score is 76 at this point and I need a par to break 80 for the first time ever.

The guys with me are winding me up something terrible on the tee and I managed to shank the ball straight right out of bounds! The guys are laughing so hard I think they are about to wet themselves.

Anyway, with my head hanging in shame, I tee up my next ball and put it straight into the hole! OK so it's a hole in 3, but probably the best ever! Now it was my turn to laugh!!
That's an awesome story.  Good on you, can tell how you meant every bit of that shot from your first effort ☺ (Joking!)  All the best.

Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
So close today, only 120 yards downhill into the wind with a PW. Ball landed 3 inches short of the pin right on line, hopped up and span back to 2 feet :(. The resultant 2 was no consolation. 33 years and waiting....

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
Bonobobananas said:
So close today, only 120 yards downhill into the wind with a PW. Ball landed 3 inches short of the pin right on line, hopped up and span back to 2 feet :(. The resultant 2 was no consolation. 33 years and waiting....
That's a shame 'bananas, but you should have added this to the Mizu No Hole in One Club thread :lol:
Paul

Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
PaulBoy said:
Bonobobananas said:
That's a shame 'bananas, but you should have added this to the Mizu No Hole in One Club thread :lol:
Paul
This is as close as I'm going to get I think chap :(. Looked in all the way. :-/

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
Bonobobananas said:
PaulBoy said:
Bonobobananas said:
Paul
This is as close as I'm going to get I think chap :(. Looked in all the way. :-/
Well if it's any consolation it took me 40yrs to have my first hole in one! - Before I managed my first I had several near misses, including one at Hindhead (6th for those who know it) where my ball landed full tilt in the hole & spun it's way back out! - I was convinced I would never have one, but now I've have had four ;)
Paul

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Jay if its any consolation I am still waiting and I`ve been playing this game over 40 yrs

HCP
Local club/country
USA
Irons
JPX 800 Pro
Driver
MX500/910D3
Twice! First time was Cave Creek CC in Phoenix AZ. 162yard 8 iron MP32's. Played with strangers and they wouldn't stay after the round to let me buy them a drink.

Second time, World Golf Tour CC in Myrtle Beach SC. Replica of Augusta National Hole 16, 185 yard 5 iron MP60's. That one was really special, I was with my brother and 6 other friends on a 3 day golf vacation. I was in the second group and the first group saw the shot too. I bought the whole bar a drink after that one.

Interestingly, I birdied the next hole on both occasions. Good times.

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Mizuno JPX 850 Forged
Driver
Taylormade M1
Had my second ace in 46 years two weeks ago at our 183 yard first with a JPX 850 6 iron.  Same hole as last time,  same result,  didn't see it go in because the pin was at the front of the green out of sight. 

Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
maninblack4612 said:
Had my second ace in 46 years two weeks ago at our 183 yard first with a JPX 850 6 iron.  Same hole as last time,  same result,  didn't see it go in because the pin was at the front of the green out of sight. 
Well played chap :)

RobB2

HCP
Local club/country
http://www.lilleshallhallgolfclub.co.uk/
Irons
MP25 4-6,MP5 7-PW,PX 6.0 ,Mizuno T7 50,54,58 all PX6.0,,TM M2 3 wood 15 deg Aldila Rogue Silver 70 stiff,Mizuno JPX 800 3 hybrid Fubuki stiff .TM Spider Tour Black 34".Ball- Vice Pro +
Driver
Taylor Made M2 10.5 Aldila Rogue Silver 70 Stiff
So very nearly had my first today.4 iron on 196yd 12th.Pitched 5 ft short rolled forwad ,hit hole, lipped out and finished 8" behind hole.

williag1

HCP
Local club/country
United Kingdom
Irons
Mizuno MP-59 4-PW, Mizuno MP-H5 2-3 iron, Mizuno MP-T5 52 and 58
Driver
Taylormade SLDR TP 9.5 X stiff
No hole in one, but I'll never forget the 1st at Leatherhead in Surrey, where a hit my TP 11 1 iron in for an albatross. It was a blind shot into a green protected by water at the front. To this day I still can't believe it went in. I checked everywhere thought it was a lost ball until my playing partner said had I checked the hole? And there it was. 

wbaker68

HCP
Local club/country
Odessa National Golf Course, Townsend, DE, United States
Irons
JPX 850 5-P
Driver
Ping g25
Posted my first hole in one on Monday, April 25th.  Par 3, 170 yards with Mizuno JPX 850 forged 6 iron.   Replaced my JPX825 pro's last month with these and love them!

Audioclyde

HCP
Local club/country
Oaks Country Club, Tulsa, OK
Irons
MP H4 3-PW Nippon 950 Stiff, S5 50, 55 & 60 wedges
Driver
TM M2 Hzrdus Red 6.0
I've been playing golf seriously for the past 30 years. Just made the switch to JPX EZ irons and woods 3 weeks ago. Saturday in tournament at my club, my GW on a 124 yd par 3 one hopped, hit the pin, went down in the cup and then hopped out and came to rest hanging on the lip!!  I've never had a hole in one (3 inches away on #7 at Pebble Beach once!). But I'm loving my new Mizunos!

Randy

BruceA

Local club/country
Timber creek Roseville Ca
Irons
Mizuno mx950 4-pw
Driver
Cobra baffled 10.5
Hole in One

Sierra Pines
Hole 8 160 yards 6 Iron Mizuno
With Larry Lovato Grady Harris