Mizuno Gloves

LOS

Local club/country
England
Is it still advisable to go one size up for Mizuno gloves? Has anyone tried the 2018 Thermagrip gloves and if so how do they compare to the previous version?

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Is it still advisable to go one size up for Mizuno gloves? Has anyone tried the 2018 Thermagrip gloves and if so how do they compare to the previous version?
I normally use the white Mizuno Bioflex all weather golf gloves throughout the summer months size XL good glove and a nice fit,
I also use a pair of the Mizuno Thermagrip Thermal golf gloves when the weather starts to get cold they are also size XL good glove nice fit,

Both gloves are very comfortable to wear and are a good fit on my hands I’ve never felt that I needed one pair to be bigger in size than the other...!

Hope this helps...

John :)

40788AE2-13E2-45BC-A959-C61B84499D2C.jpeg 233CF2DB-3017-4CEF-80DD-D9F6724CB1AD.jpeg

LOS

Local club/country
England
Thanks John, I normally have to buy Mizuno gloves online these days so I need to check sizes first. I normally take a "M" but up until a couple years ago I had to take a "ML" in Mizuno gloves. I have used the old "thermagrip" gloves but my last pair didn't last as long as the first pair. The last couple of years I havn't been using Mizuno gloves except in the winter as it was much more convenient to get gloves from the pro shop, I use the Srixon all weather during the summer but from the beginning of this year their fit has got tighter and I have had to go a size up with those and Pro has confirmed they are smaller this year.

Top Bottom