Mixuno JPX FLI HI 7 head only demo club

Roy

HCP
Local club/country
Groningen
Hello
does anyone have any idea as to what sort of shaft i need to get this club up and running? Or apparently i may need an adapter...where can i get one?
Thanks for any help... 940127F3-9F7A-4F13-91EF-E1F6E3E5F93F.jpeg 4E2D3D1B-25F8-4140-A9BE-7AC93E119221.jpeg

Last edited:

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
Hello ... There's lots of different models of these Fli-Hi clubs so a picture might help identify what adapter you might need?
If it's the most recent version, it doesn't have an adapter & just glues in to the head ...
Paul

Last edited:

MTR

HCP
f0re
Local club/country
EU
Irons
MP-9-11-14-29-37-20
Since it's designed as an iron replacement, just have it reshafted with your current iron shaft. Provided that is a good fit for you of course. I can't remember any FliHi needing an adapter. Some CLKs do though.

Roy

HCP
Local club/country
Groningen
Hello ... There's lots of different models of these Fli-Hi clubs so a picture might help identify what adapter you might need?
Paul
If it's the most recent version, it doesn't have an adapter & just glues in to the head ...
Paul
Paul
i have tried to upload from camera in ipad both photo and screenshot but to no avail??? There is a screw in hole above the head if thst helps. Will try to get a suitable file extension up and running soon!

Roy

HCP
Local club/country
Groningen
Since it's designed as an iron replacement, just have it reshafted with your current iron shaft. Provided that is a good fit for you of course. I can't remember any FliHi needing an adapter. Some CLKs do though.
Thanks. english pro at my club in Holland ran a mile when i showed it to him?

LOS

Local club/country
England
As Paul said a Photo of the hosel would help. If the head was from a demo kit it may have a quick change fitting to swop shafts.

Roy

HCP
Local club/country
Groningen
As Paul said a Photo of the hosel would help. If the head was from a demo kit it may have a quick change fitting to swop shafts.
What file extensions are acceptable here???

Roy

HCP
Local club/country
Groningen
Paul
i have tried to upload from camera in ipad both photo and screenshot but to no avail??? There is a screw in hole above the head if thst helps. Will try to get a suitable file extension up and running soon!
Picture now on 👍😀

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
Managed to put a picture on!😀
Hi Roy ... Need to see the sole of the club too, as LOS mentioned they did have special ones for fittings which were designed to be screwed on so you could swap shafts easily - AFAIK the retail version of your head was glued in?
Paul

LOS

Local club/country
England
Could do with a side view showing the length of the hosel and hoe as in your picture it seems quite short.
Mizuno fitting kits used to use something like this:-
1581340821757.png

Your head looks like it was circa 2015
1581340997564.png

Roy

HCP
Local club/country
Groningen
Hi Roy ... Need to see the sole of the club too, as LOS mentioned they did have special ones for fittings which were designed to be screwed on so you could swap shafts easily - AFAIK the retail version of your head was glued in?
Paul
Paul
Paul
Paul
Black and white photo of sole...took an arm and a leg to get on👍Theres also the hexagonal hole fitting?

LOS

Local club/country
England
That does look as though it has been part of a fitting kit and I have never seen any of the adapters for sale nor any shafts with the adapters for sale.
Normally I would suggest going to a Mizuno fitting centre and see if they have any old shafts and adapters that are no longer used,shafts Mizuno no longer supply for example, and then replace the shaft with one that works for you. There are 5 centres within 20 miles of Groningen:-
1581342957427.png

Roy

HCP
Local club/country
Groningen
Los
Thanks a lot for getting to the bottom of this for me. Bit naieve of me to buy it in the first place. Didnt realise how different these demo clubs are. I have been to one of the centres already ...my local pro and he was in denial so to speak. I will try the other places...Usa golf centre is probably better.
once again thanks for your help
Tom

Top Bottom