Dunno
Local club/country
Craigmiller Park in Edinburgh
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
hursty said:
Zombies Tom Hanks were my doing, I hid the Zombie Hex Hip flask in his bag to get my revenge!
Oh ya bugger! 

I'm now looking over my shoulder wondering when Nurburgring, Deemac and MvW will wreak their revenge on me... 

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
Sounds like a good time was had by all - Didn't anyone have a camera with them? - Always nice to see pics & without sounding sexist, I was wondering what sort of outfit Kirsty was wearing :lol:
Paul

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Sounds like a good time was had by all - Didn't anyone have a camera with them? - Always nice to see pics & without sounding sexist, I was wondering what sort of outfit Kirsty was wearing :lol:
Paul
Kirsty was wearing a nice little above the knee ensemble with a hint of tartan in the fabric paying homage to the location for the event.I'm afraid that's all the detail I can go into, but I'm sure there are some pics yet to follow. (I hope)

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
PaulBoy said:
Paul
Very nice! - As you can see from my avatar I'm all about sartorial elegance! - Nice pics Paul, looks like a course you need a Sherpa on rather than a caddy (?)
Paul

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
PaulBoy said:
PaulBoy said:
Paul
Very nice! - As you can see from my avatar I'm all about sartorial elegance! - Nice pics Paul, looks like a course you need a Sherpa on rather than a caddy (?)
Paul
I don't need to give my calfs, thighs or knees another workout for a year!

Thank god for cruise control on the way home :)

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
The lovely Mrs DCB on the 13th tee - 210yds with a massive drop but into a strong wind.  Crazy!

Attachments

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
On the 12th green.  Kirsty on the left in his tartan shorts and Scott on the right.  

It's a blind par 3 and if I recall correctly, these were not our tee shots...

Attachments

zombie

HCP
Dunno
Local club/country
Irons
Need replaced
Driver
Working well
The lads on the 18th green - MvW (his backside anyway) on the left, Adam Scott on the right and Kevmc in the far distance (colourful as always).

By the way, MvW drove out of bounds - across the wrong fairway and actually in a different post code.  How he got 40pts is a mystery to me.  Actually how I got 28pts was a complete mystery to me and my playing partners!

Attachments

Stewart 57

HCP
Local club/country
Egersund Golf Club, Norway
Irons
Mizuno MP 64, 4,5,6 & 7- PW. MP T7 ,50,54,&58 dgr, wedges, Mizuno A, 309 Putter,
Driver
St200 driver, MP650 3 wood, JPX 800, hybrid,
Great pics. always great fun and banter at mizuno family gof days, no matter where and how many play

hursty

HCP
Local club/country
No Fixed Abode
Irons
MP-33 2-PW, MP T-7 52 & 58 wedges
Driver
Cobra Encore ZL F1 Stiff, 913F 3W - Ahina XStiff, Odyssey #7CS
zombie said:
The lads on the 18th green - MvW (his backside anyway) on the left, Adam Scott on the right and Kevmc in the far distance (colourful as always).

By the way, MvW drove out of bounds - across the wrong fairway and actually in a different post code.  How he got 40pts is a mystery to me.  Actually how I got 28pts was a complete mystery to me and my playing partners!
Now Now Z don't put yourself down, there's plenty of others in here that will do it for you!

Top Bottom