HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
It’s the Masters baby 😄

I’ve got Matsuyama, Adam Scott and Justin Rose on my 4 times a year betting slip (each of the golf majors, cos gambling sucks 😆) . Feels like the golf season starts today, play well everyone 🙌🏻

Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Srixon ZX5 mk2 4-gw Nippon modus NS pro 105x
Driver
Callaway rogue st max 9.5 fujikura vista pro 65s,
I'm excited for this year...can a liv golfer win the goodies ..can tiger make the weekend..Will Rory put 4 rounds together...😁

Br1an_g

HCP
Local club/country
Downfield
Irons
Srixon ZX5 mk2 4-gw Nippon modus NS pro 105x
Driver
Callaway rogue st max 9.5 fujikura vista pro 65s,
🤣 that was my prediction...

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I just spent the past week in St Lucia, on spring break with my grandkids. TV and internet was iffy and now that I've gotten home last night, I have a lot to catch up with for the Masters this year.

I'd like to see Rahm win it, i guess, but the amateur kid would be a huge story, huh?

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
I just spent the past week in St Lucia, on spring break with my grandkids. TV and internet was iffy and now that I've gotten home last night, I have a lot to catch up with for the Masters this year.

I'd like to see Rahm win it, i guess, but the amateur kid would be a huge story, huh?
Glad to see your wish was granted & Rahmbo did indeed prevail - I honestly would have killed myself if Phil had won & was willing John on against Brooks too!
It was an interesting Masters this year, especially when the weather went all "Open Championship"?
PB

DennisMiller

HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I found out a day later that Rahm's win came on what would have been Seve's 66th birthday. There's just so much to this good story...

Top Bottom