WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Caprington Golf Club Kilmarnock
Irons
MIZUNO JPX921HM irons 5-PW
Driver
ST-X 230 12.0 deg N.S.Pro 950 GH Neo R flex shaft
Guy's

Ive managed to pick up an as new 19deg CLK Hybrid at a really good price the only down side was it came fitted with a Fujikura Pro 83 extra stiff flex shaft,

So Im looking for a replacement Shaft along the lines of the same one I have in my 22 deg the one I'm looking for is the Fujikura Speeder Evolution 11 HB 75 regular flex, but would also consider a Senior flex shaft if I cant get this one.

If you have one and are selling it I would be interested or if you fancy a change to the one I have we could do a swap,

Alternately if you know where I could get a replacement shaft with the grip and Mizuno CLK adaptor already fitted I would be grateful

Cheers
John

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Guy's

Ive managed to pick up an as new 19deg CLK Hybrid at a really good price the only down side was it came fitted with a Fujikura Pro 83 extra stiff flex shaft,

looking for a replacement Shaft along the lines of the same one I have in my 22 deg the one I'm looking for was the Fujikura Speeder Evolution 11 HB 75 regular flex, but would also consider a Senior flex shaft if I cant get this one.

If you have one and are selling it I would be interested or if you fancy a change to the one I have we could do a swap,

Alternately if you know where I could get a replacement shaft with the grip and Mizuno CLK adaptor already fitted I would be grateful

Cheers
John
Just updating my post

I am no longer looking for a replacement shaft for My CLK Hybrid as I am having a new shaft made for it...!

Cheers

John :)

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Just updating my post

I am no longer looking for a replacement shaft for My CLK Hybrid as I am having a new shaft made for it...!

Cheers

John :)
Just up dating my post again..!

Might have spoken to soon the club fitter who was making me up a
the new senior flex shaft for my Mizuno CLK 19deg Hybrid has contacted me today to say that he cant get the shaft adaptor that he needs from Mizuno as they say they don't have any to give him...!

MPX any idea where I could get one from...?

Cheers

John

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Last time I needed a Mizuno adapter I ordered it from Ebay Shop "ozgolfsale" - Despite being in Australia, the adapter arrived in the UK in about 5 days! - So if you can't find one elsewhere I can recommend them ... Paul

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Last time I needed a Mizuno adapter I ordered it from Ebay Shop "ozgolfsale" - Despite being in Australia, the adapter arrived in the UK in about 5 days! - So if you can't find one elsewhere I can recommend them ... Paul
Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to reply,

That was one of the options that the club fitter had considered getting it sent from ozgolfsale in Australia, one other option was to send him the shaft that is on the hybrid at the moment and he would remove and refit the adaptor on the new shaft,

So that's what I've done I sent off the shaft to him last night by interparcel hopefully he gets it today or tomorrow,

I thought it might be worthwhile asking on here just in case MPX or any of you guy's know where I might have got one,

Cheers

John

seanmor

HCP
WHS 18.0
Local club/country
Irons
Driver
Got my Mizuno CLK 19deg Hybrid back all fitted with its new Project X 5 flex shaft and Black/White multi compound grip,

Supplied and fitted by Luke Searle Golf thank you for the great price and the excellent service,

John 335656EE-742C-42F0-A83C-1CDD60291343.jpeg E264C622-46D1-4266-8277-42E6C0037F14.jpeg

ghayden

HCP
Local club/country
Canada
Hey John,
Do you still have your Fujikura Pro 83 extra stiff flex shaft? I just bought a CLK 19deg hybrid as well, but I am looking for a slightly heavier/stiffer shaft. Let me know if you still have it as I would be interested.

Garrett

Top Bottom