Mek0n

HCP
Local club/country
Chesterton Valley
Irons
Cobra f7 One Length
Driver
Mizuno jpx900
I have been using my JPX900 with the weights how i felt comfortable when i first bought the club, but could do with some advice on adjusting to get the best out of it.. Can i contact a local mizuno fitter that can help with refitting or do i need to pay them for advice on setup.

As i fell im not getting the best from the club at the moment.

Advice greatly appreciated

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Hello ... I'm not sure where you are, but if you were in my area (SE England) I'd expect to be able to get a Mizuno fitter to help me adjust a driver without the need to spend a whole fitting session doing so (& have to pay for the privilege) - In the meantime, how do you have the weights fitted at present & what are you trying to get out of the driver in terms of shape & trajectory? - I remember when I had mine fitted, I actually knew more about the head setup than the fitter, though the fitter wasn't a Mizuno one, just an authorised seller - With the weights fitted to the outside ports (most forgiving setup) I wasn't getting any improvement over my existing driver (EZ Mizuno) but when I changed the weights (both into the centre channel, right up by the face) I straightaway saw an impressive improvement (25-30y more distance & significantly lower spin) - If that helps, or we can help further, feel free to ask ...
Paul ;)

Top Bottom