HCP
Local club/country
Royal Cape South Africa
Irons
Waiting on 223's with Aerotech 110i S
Driver
Depends on what is available :-)
Hi all

I’m really interested in the Recoil 125 F4 shafts to our into my 919 Tours. On the website I see they only list the Recoil 95’s. Currently use c-taper 115x but looking for something little heavier but softer - not 19 anymore! Those 115x’s become hard work last 4-5 holes ?

HCP
Local club/country
Royal Cape South Africa
Irons
Driver
Hi all

So I decided to order my 919 Tours with the 95’s on offer. 16 days after the order I received my clubs and went immediately to the range.?what a surprise the 95’s were perfect, the long irons fly higher and short irons more penetrating. The feeling is amazing and I managed to play 18 without being tired or have aching back. Apart from the shafts, those 919 Tours are the best!

Varry Hardon

HCP
Local club/country
Dukinfield
Irons
H5 long irons, Takomo 101T, S23 wedges
Driver
ST-G
Nice one dude.

919 Tours are something I want to buy next year.

HCP
Local club/country
Royal Cape South Africa
Irons
Driver
Thanks Varry
I had the SC’s before the Tours. Both great clubs - SC definitely softer feel but prefer the more ‘explosive ‘ feel of 919. At least with 919 i can shape it both ways. You will love them. One thing though if your fitter says play Recoil 95’s then listen to him. So glad i did and didn’t try and source the heavier ones on my own ??‍♂️?

Golfer G

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
919 Hot metal 4-PW
Driver
Titleist 915 9.5 stiff
After an excellent fitting session with our pro I’ve just swapped my mp h5’s with c-taper lites for hot metals with the recoil 95 F4’s and I’m loving them. Tried all the lighter shaft options and this is proving a great shaft for me. No need to be a geriatric to go graphite!

HCP
Local club/country
Royal Cape South Africa
Irons
Driver
Congratulations GolferG

You will not regret your decision! Been ten weeks for me and every time I swing the club I’m just so happy for taking the time to go for a fitting. Enjoy those irons and the great shafts.
Thank you for your feedback too.
#nothingfeelslikeamizunowithrecoilshafts

Top Bottom