JPX 900 custom fit at AG

HCP
Local club/country
Aberdeen
Irons
JPX 900
Driver
Titleist 915
Does anyone know what the average turnaround for custom fit clubs at AG is at the moment? They have quoted 14 working days to me but Mizuno's own website states 5-7. Which is more accurate?

Andy Bubba Burgs

HCP
Local club/country
Sitwell Park GC @ http://sitwellgolf.co.uk/
Irons
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour & MP69 4-PW KBS Tour S Vokey 50 52, 56, 60, Evnrol ER2
Driver
Titleist TS3 Driver and 3 Wood Diamana S+ Blue 62 Stiff
Driver head shortage I'm told, first week in April for new stock eta

Bubba

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
JackBarkley said:
Does anyone know what the average turnaround for custom fit clubs at AG is at the moment? They have quoted 14 working days to me but Mizuno's own website states 5-7. Which is more accurate?
Hello Jack ... Have a look at my thread about this issue in the Equipment forum
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26352
My JPX900 irons have taken 2 weeks (so far - due next week allegedly?)
My JPX900 driver is approaching a month as they sold all the 2017 stock of heads in 3 weeks!
I was told the heads would be restocked before end of March but Bubba appears to have heard differently (?)
As has been mentioned this is not usual for Mizuno - The Double Trade In at AG has not helped the situation, nor has the fact that lots of the Pros on Nike contracts have opted for Mizuno irons & the public are following suit ...
Paul

HCP
Local club/country
Aberdeen
Irons
JPX 900
Driver
Titleist 915
Thanks for the reply guys. This is my first foray into the world of Mizuno and to say I'm excited /impatient is an understatement. My only concern is that AG seemed oblivious to the delays that are currently being experienced. Have chased again today so hopefully will be being built or ready to ship. Frustrating that AG don't/won't provide their PO number as Mizuno were willing to give me an accurate/realistic update/timeframe but hands are tied without it

2klix

HCP
Local club/country
Thorney Park Golf Club, Iver, Bucks
Irons
JPX 900 Chromoly 4&5i, 900 Forged 6-PW, Mizuno MP-T7 50°, 55°, 60° (all irons KBS Tour 90 Stiff)
Driver
Mizuno JPX900 10.5° Fujikura6 Stiff Shaft
PaulBoy said:
JackBarkley said:
Hello Jack ... Have a look at my thread about this issue in the Equipment forum
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26352
My JPX900 irons have taken 2 weeks (so far - due next week allegedly?)
My JPX900 driver is approaching a month as they sold all the 2017 stock of heads in 3 weeks!
I was told the heads would be restocked before end of March but Bubba appears to have heard differently (?)
As has been mentioned this is not usual for Mizuno - The Double Trade In at AG has not helped the situation, nor has the fact that lots of the Pros on Nike contracts have opted for Mizuno irons & the public are following suit ...
Paul
Hi guys have ordered full bag of jpx 900 via Dan @ Bearwood Lakes this week. Can confirm that driver head shortage is only major delay, he mentioned sold 2017 stock in 3 weeks so new batch should be in uk by 3/4 April shipping maybe by w/c 10th. Rest of clubs fairway, hybrid, irons & wedges all OK & being built. 

HCP
Local club/country
Aberdeen
Irons
JPX 900
Driver
Titleist 915
Just spoke to AG this morning. Mizuno have advised that they have run out of JPX 900 hot metal iron heads and I have been advised a new delivery date of 12th April. Ridiculous doesn't even come close, surely someone at AG should have been aware of this. I guess it's just a waiting game now, which I'm terrible at 

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
We did recently run out of Hot Metal heads - just before going into a stock take.  So next shipping of that model is 10 April.

However, until very recently all models have been in a position to be supplied with 5-7 days of order.  Some retailers have slightly different mechanics, which can add some additional time.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
MPX said:
We did recently run out of Hot Metal heads - just before going into a stock take.  So next shipping of that model is 10 April.

However, until very recently all models have been in a position to be supplied with 5-7 days of order.  Some retailers have slightly different mechanics, which can add some additional time.
Hi MPX ... Any update on when the JPX900 driver heads will be back in stock? - Also, once in stock, how long before they will ship? - I ordered my club on 28/02/17 (just as they ran out of heads) - Luckily AG let me have a head w/o shaft, but I'm still keen to get the Speeder I ordered & give it a whirl ... Paul

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
Everything ordered should be shipped by 10 April.  The new driver heads are in....we've a stock take for a couple of days and then all released.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
MPX said:
Everything ordered should be shipped by 10 April.  The new driver heads are in....we've a stock take for a couple of days and then all released.
Hmm ... AG just replied to my latest chase up about my driver saying they spoke to "Matt at Mizuno" who said they were still waiting for the heads to come in? - Expected early next week, so end of next week earliest to arrive with AG? - Are they just making this up or what can you add please?
Cheers
Paul

Kevmc

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons
JPX900, Project X LZ 5.5 4-PW
Driver
ST180 Driver KURU KAGE TINI70 stiff shaft
PaulBoy said:
MPX said:
Hmm ... AG just replied to my latest chase up about my driver saying they spoke to "Matt at Mizuno" who said they were still waiting for the heads to come in? - Expected early next week, so end of next week earliest to arrive with AG? - Are they just making this up or what can you add please?
Cheers
Paul
yeah I got told similar from my Local AG, heads and some shafts out of stock no eta as yet??

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
Kevmc said:
PaulBoy said:
MPX said:
Cheers
Paul
yeah I got told similar from my Local AG, heads and some shafts out of stock no eta as yet??
MPX advises that the info given to AG is correct: Heads back in stock next week & then however long it takes to send out custom orders to add - If there's an issue with shafts which delays things further I'm not going to be very happy (I'm only actually waiting for my shaft!)
Paul

Kevmc

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons
Driver
Had my final fitting today at AG, they are still unaware when heads will come in but hopefully MPX is correct with his ETA, I tried and absolutely loved the speeder 661 X shaft, the fitter didnt think there would be too much of an issue with shafts however there system only shows 2 options in stock at present

can't wait to get my new blue beast now :D 

Kevmc

HCP
Local club/country
Kirkhill Golf Club
Irons
Driver
any update MPX my AG store don't seem to have any idea when they will have new heads back in stock, apparently shafts arnt an issue tho........

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
:eek: Finally, got the call from AG that my JPX900 driver custom order had arrived from Mizuno! - Hope things have speeded up when I am ready to order my JPX900 gap wedge?
Busy week for me & no chance to try the Evo II 661s until Friday at the earliest
Paul

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
Driver
AG are slower with delivery and orders than most at the moment.  It's not a stock issue

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
MPX said:
AG are slower with delivery and orders than most at the moment.  It's not a stock issue
As MPX says, this seems to be an AG issue, not a Mizuno one - I ordered a 900F GW last Tuesday at my club in Guildford & the club arrived there the following Monday - I bumped into a Mizuno fitter when I was there yesterday & he said that 3-5 days was the turn around for the majority of clubs from all Mizuno dealers APART FROM AG!
Paul

Top Bottom