Irons
MIZUNO JPX 900 TOUR 3-Pw/MIURA MB001 3-Pw
Driver
ROGUE Sub Zero/PING G400
Hi,
I need your help,
With this serial number:
030519C
Could someone give me the specs of the irons, especially the heads used (light or standard) as these clubs are +1/2" with c-taper.
Thanks for your help guys,
Regards,
Arnaud

MrK20

Local club/country
Germany
Irons
Mizuno / MP 20 HMB; MP 20; T20 / 2; 3-9; 49, 54, 60, Nippon Modus 120 S
Driver
Mizuno / ST-Z / D, 3W, 5W / JPX900 22H / CLK 25H. MRC Diamana D+(D, 3W, 5W) , Fujikura SIX R(22), Fujikura Speeder Hb 85 (25)
I think the only facts that anyone will be able to give you with these is that they were custom built on the third of may 2019. The number you posted isn't the serial number or the order number it is just the date on which it was built, while the "C" represents that it was a custom order, while a "S" would mean it was an off the rack club. The Serial/Order Number is on the specs sheet, but if you had that you would know all the specs. But maybe some of the more experienced people on here know more.

HCP
Local club/country
Pau Golf Club - France
Irons
MIZUNO JPX 900 TOUR 3-Pw/MIURA MB001 3-Pw
Driver
ROGUE Sub Zero/PING G400
I think the only facts that anyone will be able to give you with these is that they were custom built on the third of may 2019. The number you posted isn't the serial number or the order number it is just the date on which it was built, while the "C" represents that it was a custom order, while a "S" would mean it was an off the rack club. The Serial/Order Number is on the specs sheet, but if you had that you would know all the specs. But maybe some of the more experienced people on here know more.
Hope somebody with more info will shime in then.
Thanks a lot for your help anyway.

LOS

Local club/country
England
Unless you know the name of the person the irons were built for not even Mizuno would be able to confirm the specs of those irons. If you are desperate to know the head weight I suggest you remove the head from the 6 iron and weigh it. According to Maltby the standard weight of the MP 18SC was around 263 gm so if you have a lighter head it should weigh about 6-7gm's less.
http://ralphmaltby.com/mpf/mizuno/

Top Bottom