HCP
Old Age
Local club/country
Killian Greens Golf Club
Irons
MX-1000
Driver
ST-180
I've been following this story and it really bothers me. I don't know about you guys, but I find most of the current crop of tour players to be so bland and vanilla. Ian is a personality they can't afford to lack. I understand they have reasons that everyone out there has qualified to be there, but it hurts none the less.

Hopefully, he will get lots of sponsor's invitations...

Link

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC Hampshire
Irons
Mizuno MP-20 MMC (4-AW) Modus3 105s
Driver
TM Stealth II MRC Tensei Orange 50s
You're right of course Dennis, Ian definitely is a "character" - Maybe this is the kick up the behind he needs to knuckle down & get his game back on track? - Even he doesn't understand why he can't bring the form he always has shown in the Ryder Cup into his tournament golf?
Paul

2klix

HCP
Local club/country
Thorney Park Golf Club, Iver, Bucks
Irons
JPX 900 Chromoly 4&5i, 900 Forged 6-PW, Mizuno MP-T7 50°, 55°, 60° (all irons KBS Tour 90 Stiff)
Driver
Mizuno JPX900 10.5° Fujikura6 Stiff Shaft
Well he has closed his clothing website down. Maybe too much of a distraction & he can focus on form?  Sure he will get invites due to his status in the game. Hope he does well in remainder of season.

2klix

HCP
Local club/country
Thorney Park Golf Club, Iver, Bucks
Irons
JPX 900 Chromoly 4&5i, 900 Forged 6-PW, Mizuno MP-T7 50°, 55°, 60° (all irons KBS Tour 90 Stiff)
Driver
Mizuno JPX900 10.5° Fujikura6 Stiff Shaft
DennisMiller said:
And now this. I couldn't be happier...

Ian Poulter Retains Tour Card
+1 

Soo much better than having to rely on invites. Pleased for him and kudos to Brian Gay and his partner for spotting the rule change issue. 

Top Bottom