Bonobobananas

HCP
Local club/country
England
Irons
Titleist T100s 😬
Driver
TM Stealth 2+
Feels like this needed a new thread now the runners and riders are sorted. Good work with the organising Chris.

Unfortunately for Brattz and PaulBoy, their Banana allergies are set to be tested again so that’s them out of the running. Will Bubba make good with his talk or will he remain a one track pony? Will the Hairy one smash it with his new clubs? Will Chef cook up a storm and will he have rings and fries with his burger? Will one of the new band sweep all before them? Will the gentle giant Newt crush the opposition and grind their bones?

All will be answered in a few weeks. Crossed fingers for some decent weather. See you there chaps, looking forward to it.

Bananas

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Bonobobananas said:
Feels like this needed a new thread now the runners and riders are sorted. Good work with the organising Chris.

Unfortunately for Brattz and PaulBoy, their Banana allergies are set to be tested again so that’s them out of the running. Will Bubba make good with his talk or will he remain a one track pony? Will the Hairy one smash it with his new clubs? Will Chef cook up a storm and will he have rings and fries with his burger? Will one of the new band sweep all before them? Will the gentle giant Newt crush the opposition and grind their bones?

All will be answered in a few weeks. Crossed fingers for some decent weather. See you there chaps, looking forward to it.

Bananas
Bold words Banana Man! - I have a whole 10 days to dial in my new irons :eek: so hopefully I will still be in the honeymoon period with them at Frilford? - Tiny Tim seems to be keeping a low profile of late? - Maybe he's been getting more tips off his buddy Joe (Miller)? - Look forward to meeting up with you all & fingers crossed for the weather - I'm off to Celtic Manor tomorrow to play the 2010 & the weather looks awful :(
Paul

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
Banana allergy after a first win at 3rd attempt.... Frilford suits me, looong course on its day:)

DCB

HCP
Local club/country
Midlothian, Scotland http://www.merchantsgolf.com
Irons
My ReHab Bag - Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW A Shafts, JPX EX 4H, JPX 900 5 & 7 Wood Orochi RL Shafts.
Driver
JPX 900
Bonobobananas said:
Has it stopped raining yet? 
Yes,  the rain as turned to snow now  ;)

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
Saw my Mizuno man today - He is moving out of his workshop (which is being turned into a fitting studio) - He is having a big clearout & amongst the plethora of Mizuno & other goodies is a Tour / Staff bag - Looks like something that would cost north of £200 but he will probably take under £100 for it? - I can bring it to Frilford if anyone in in the market?
Also in the clearout is a very rare Mizuno Barry Willett Limited Edition SW & a set of brand new MP67 iron heads (2-PW)
They are all in raw black except for the 6 iron which is in black nickel (my man never spotted this error, but the 6 iron could be sent off to be colour matched?) - I also have some long iron heads (all new) MP-53 3 iron / MP-60 2 & 3 iron
Drop me a pm if you want more info / pics / for me to bring to Frilford
Paul

chrism_s

HCP
Local club/country
Brookmans Park GC, Herts
Irons
MP18 MMC Fli Hi 3 & 4 | JPX 919 Tour 5-PW | S18 49/06 54/12 58/08 | KBS Tour X Stiff
Driver
TaylorMade M1 (2016) - Fujikura Pro 71 XLR8 Tour X
Hope everyone is getting excited for Sunday's clash of the titans... Not Tiger & Rory but the cream of the Mizuno Forum crop

Keep an eye on this thread as the 9 hole groupings will be announced shortly

Fluffywan

HCP
Local club/country
Chobham GC, Surrey
Irons
MP-T5 (KBS T, s, 53° and 57°), MP-H5 2i, 4i, 5i (KBS T, s), JPX-900f 7-GW (KBS T, s), X-Act tank
Driver
JPX EZ 3wd (14°), Fujikora 6 (s), Cobra F7 (10.5°), ProjextX HZRDUS Black 75
I'm so excited I went and had a lesson!

Brattz

HCP
Pro
Local club/country
Derby Golf Centre
Irons
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (4-PW) - Project X LZ 6.5 120g - 0.5° Flat - 1/2"+
Driver
Titleist TS3 - HC Project X LZ17 6.5 60g, 9.5°, A1 - 11g
Where’s this draw? Are you waiting for the lottery balls tomorrow?

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Driver
Sadly I have had to withdraw due to my back - Really gutted, but as Chris reminded me, I need to make sure I am in one piece to defend the SFD Championship in the autumn - Hope the weather gods are kind on Sunday & have a great day - Look forward to seeing the online updates
Paul

chrism_s

HCP
Local club/country
Brookmans Park GC, Herts
Irons
MP18 MMC Fli Hi 3 & 4 | JPX 919 Tour 5-PW | S18 49/06 54/12 58/08 | KBS Tour X Stiff
Driver
Groupings are as follows, I've tried to organise it so all groupings are different from morning to afternoon, hopefully no complaints! (Bubba has to play with someone...)

Red Course
9 Holes, Yellow Tees, fun warm up.

Group 1
Robin Bond, Lee Eagling, Frazer Heath

Group 2
Jayson Elkins, Andy Burgs, Peter Bishop

Group 3
Nigel Bratton, Mark Copley, Eddie Bowie, Chris M-S

Group 4
James, Quinn, Pat Hanrahan, Tony Hall, Nick Davies

Group 5
Evan Whibley, Robin Koolhoven, Newton Fraser, Ray

Green Course

Stableford, 18 Holes, White Tees
Longest Drive, Nearest Pin

Group 1
Ray, Nigel, Frazer

Group 2
Peter, Mark, Pat

Group 3
Newton, Jayson, Tony, Robin B

Group 4
Lee, Robin K, Eddie, Nick

Group 5
Andy, James, Evan, Chris

chrism_s

HCP
Local club/country
Brookmans Park GC, Herts
Irons
Driver
Congrats to Bananas for taking the win yesterday with 36 points and Frazer for Longest Drive and Nearest Pin.

Lots of fun even though we got a bit wet, thanks everyone for attending

Gallery of photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VDFjOvKoo8BQwXkB2 please feel free to add your own.

Look out for Southern even details to come soon.

Chris

Nurburgring151

HCP
Local club/country
www.lingfieldpark.co.uk
Irons
MP-18 3-pw kbs c-taper
Driver
JPX 850 Project X 6.0
well done for the organisation chris was a great looking forward to the details for the later in the year bash

HAIRY ESSEX BLOKE

HCP
Local club/country
Fabulous Frinton on Sea ESSEX
Irons
MP53 4-PW MPT 10 51 & 54 deg various fairways & hybrids plus MX23, MP18MMC, MMC hi fli CLK hybrids T7 wedges
Driver
Mizuno MX700 JPX EZ ,GT & ST180 & ST180G
Hi Chris, great day out, thanks for all your hard work mate. Looking forward to the next one in the dry hot summer. Again a big THANK YOU. 

Top Bottom