Eddie P disqualified

LOS

Local club/country
England
I haven't been watching the Turkish open but did anyone see this?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/50358168
"Pepperell was officially disqualified for failing to complete the hole and had been two over for his round when he exited the tournament; he could face punishment from the European Tour. "

NotOhBoy

Local club/country
Surrey
This has been coming for some time. He’s far too clever by half.

I watched him at the BMW PGA at Wentworth. He played poorly on the Thursday, and with little chance of making the cut, made a big play of tightening the screws on a hybrid - to make sure his shot got to the green. It didn’t. Crass and stupid.

I assume it’s the same behaviour in Turkey. Poor round; used a wedge for putting and then keep hitting balls into the water until you’ve run out. Stupid and unprofessional.

It‘s about time someone told him of his responsibilities towards golfers at large, the European Tour and not least, Mizuno.

PaulBoy

HCP
WHS 7.0
Local club/country
Army GC
Irons
Mizuno Pro 223 (4-AW) Modus3 120s
Driver
Titleist TSi2 Graphite Design Tour AD XC-50s
Hot off the press ... Eddie's a pillock! - That is unprofessional in the extreme & I suppose he'll just get some sort of fine from the ET - I know Hatton went on to win the event, but he's another golfer who is tightly wound & should carry a bleep machine on the course (never heard anyone swear so much in a round!)
Paul

Top Bottom