HCP
Local club/country
Newquay
Irons
Mizuno 919 forged 5-pw
Driver
Ping g400 sft 10 ping tour 65 reg
Hi

Recently got a set of 919 forged irons after a fitting and I’m loving them, used the new Shaft Optimizer and went with the recommended modus 105 shaft which is great. I’m so impressed with the irons I really want to update my driver and love the look of the st190 drivers however I have no swing dna recommendations for a driver shaft as this was not discussed in the fitting. Was wondering if anyone knows what shafts the Optimizer would suggest based on my numbers 88.00 3.67 2.67 4.33 6.67
Any info greatly appreciated as had to travel a long way for my fitting so not able to re visit any time soon

Thanks
Neill

MTR

HCP
f0re
Local club/country
EU
Irons
MP-9-11-14-29-37-20
A bit late to the party perhaps, but PFS does not recommend wood shafts from Optimizer results. Based on those ## you're most likely in the 105mph range with the driver, moderate to easy tempo and not a late release. It all depends on the feel you get from the various shafts and how they make you swing the driver. From the stock shafts I'd say the KK 60S is a good middle ground: easy to load, smooth feel and stable in the tip section. The Fuji TS 60S is quite a bit harder to load and will likely feel stiffer/release less through impact and the Orange is considerably lighter and counter balanced > might up the swing speed but that depends if you like a light or heavy head feel. Post your preferences in detail and I might be able to make an educated guess.

Top Bottom