Do Mizuno still do custom fit on older style clubs?

HCP
Local club/country
Surrey, United Kingdom
I quite like the look and feel of an older style of Mizunos: the nice and forgiving forged MX-25 irons. However...

... it seems they've now been discontinued :|

Now don't get me wrong the MX-200 are quite nice, and please do recommend any others I haven't tried. I.e. the rest of the range! It's just that I had a touch more confidence standing over my dropped ball with the 25's and so I wondered...

... can I still get these custom fit from Mizuno? I'm a lanky chap: 6"4', and believe I'm in need of about an extra 1" in length - keep that one to yourselves - and an additional 2º of loft.

Much appreciated oh wise ones,

Ta,

Liam.

MPX

Administrator
Staff member
HCP
Local club/country
UK
Irons
JPX919 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW (C Taper Lite stiff), T20 wedges chrome - 50 / 56
Driver
ST-Z driver, ST200x 3wood, ST200x 5 wood
Your retailer can have them shipped back to us and adjusted (at a fee). However, you may find a club professional that could do the same - without the need to lose your clubs for quite as long.

You may find that the cost of shafts and labour might not make a new set look so bad an alternative. There are new models being launched in September that may suit your eye better.

HCP
Local club/country
Surrey, United Kingdom
Cheers for the reply mate ... I went ahead and bought the 25's from a pro shop I found still had stock, they've custom fit them for me, and I couldn't be happier!!! Thanks again.

Top Bottom