Clk Fli-Hi or Mp Fli-Hi ?

Local club/country
U.S
Irons
mp 57 3-pw s300 true temper shafts,clk fli hi 17*,mpt 10 54* 58*wedges
Driver
Taylormade R9 460 9.5* aldila voodoo (stiff)
I need a club to go beteen my 3 wood & 3 iron. I what to go with a hybrid. I tried the mp fli hi. It was a nice club. Does anyone have a 17* clk fli hi, is it alittle easier to hit & get up in the air?

Deemac

HCP
Local club/country
Torrance House Golf Club EK
Irons
MP 69's
Driver
Mizuno JPX 850 Fujikura Orochi 60g Stiff
I have the 17*, the 20* and the 23*

I LOVE them all. I have LOADS of confidence at address with them, I can shape them both ways and I can even hit them High or low when required. They are great off the tee, off the fairway, out of the rough, greenside chipping and I've even hit them out of flat fairway bunkers!!

My irons start at 5 now, with the 23* clk replacing my 4 iron and the 20* replacing my 3 iron - I would NEVER consider going back to hitting long irons again!!!

I now have a lovely graduation between all my clubs:

8.5* driver - 13.5* F60 3wood - 17* - 20* - 23* Fli Hi CLK's

Celtic_Bil

HCP
Local club/country
Hunley Hotel & Golf Club, North Yorkshire
Irons
MP18SC/MP5/MP54
Driver
JPX850
I have the 17 and 20 CLK Fli Hi and use them as 2 and 3 iron.
The 20 is always in the bag and I alternate the 17 with my F50 5 wood depending on the wind, as I get similar distance but more height with my 5 wood.
I also tried the MP Fli Hi 2 and 3 iron and the CLK is a lot easier to hit and get in the air. It also goes for miles and as Deemac mentioned, it can be shaped.
CLK gets the thumbs up in my opinion (I'm even thinking about getting the 23). Hope this helps.

Top Bottom